MODERN TOOLS FOR THE ENSURING OF THE NATIONAL MODEL OF THE «GREEN» ECONOMY ECO DEVELOPMENT
Topicality. The dominance in the national economy of resource-intensive multifield technologies and the lack of a sound public policy governing the formation, accumulation, storage, recycling, disposal and disposal of waste has led to a critical situation characterized by the further development of environmental threats. The slow pace of adoption and implementation of legal norms regarding the introduction of innovative technologies by types of economic activity, the inefficient use of the nature of resource potential and the unpreparedness of the business environment to intensify the introduction of the innovative model of the "green" economy lead to deepening the ecological crisis and aggravation of the socio-economic situation in society. After all, the high level of waste generation and low rates of their use as secondary raw materials have led to the fact that in Ukraine, in the industrial and municipal sector, significant volumes of solid waste accumulate each year, of which only a small part is used as secondary material resources, the rest fall into landfills. This fact determines the need for reform and development, taking into account global experience of the entire legal and economic system that regulates the use of natural resources, since the difference in the situation in Ukraine, as compared with other developed countries, lies in large volumes of waste generation and lack of infrastructure for handling them. . The "green" economy is an inalienable and effective tool for activities in all areas of life, namely in the areas of transport, agriculture, waste management and energy. This is not only an opportunity but a compulsory development path for all countries and states, including the EU member states..
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to determine the instrumental principles of regulation and to ensure the economic development of the process of environmentalization of the national model of the "green" economy. In order to achieve this goal, the study of the genesis of theoretical concepts concerning the ecologization of the development of the national model of the green economy, the determination of normative and legal instruments for enhancing the establishment of the principles of cleaner production and the substantiation of the scientific provisions regarding the development of the organizational and economic scenario for the development of the national green economy model are presented.
Research results. The institutional principles of ecologization of the development of the national model of the "green" economy are considered. It is determined that further economic growth depends on the formation of an effective innovation policy of the state, based on the latest scientific and technological achievements and the transfer of environmentally sound technologies; ensuring the transfer of scientific research into resource-saving, knowledge-intensive, small and non-waste technologies, competitive goods and services, and activating processes for the formation of an ecologically oriented business environment in accordance with the global challenges of world development. It is substantiated that at the present stage it is important to ensure maximum full realization of the economic potential of regions in the strategy of formation of high-performance ecological-economic system, which is possible only at the expense of the implementation of the course of the "green" economy. The directions and priorities of development of secondary resource use are determined, taking into account both modern real possibilities and long-term economic, social and environmental interests of society; wide introduction of public-private partnership, cooperation and cooperation in central and local executive authorities, local self-government bodies; scientific, technological and methodical provision of waste management on an innovative basis; a significant increase in the role of regions and civil society in the reform of waste management; provision of financing and implementation of certain measures to further improve the management of waste management on a traditional basis. Three groups of tools have been formulated to promote resource-efficient low carbon economic development, as well as to monitor the transition process: imperative, economic and dispositive tools.
Conclusions. It is substantiated that the institutional mechanisms of institutionalization of the process of environmentalization of the Ukrainian national green economy model can be considered: the dynamics of institutional and legislative and regulatory reforms in Ukraine regarding the implementation of the green economy model in the state policy mechanism, the development of state and regional governance institutions, the transformation of social relations and modification of administrative management with saturation of its ecological dominant and development of measures for priority determination their segments of environmentalization of national development. It is determined that the concept of the development of the "green" economy should determine the economic component that cements the growth of economic potential in the sectoral section of the state, the social component that serves as the basis for improving the life support system of Ukraine and the ecological component that forms the basis for implementing an environmentally sound policy of the state. The said confirms the urgency and importance of the institutional provision to enhance the process of environmentalization of the Ukrainian national green economy model, which should include the main legislative regulations of the state environmental policy and the international tendencies of ecologization of social development on the basis of the "green" economy.
2. «Pro pestytsydy i ahrokhimikaty» № 86/95-VR vid 2 bereznia 1995 ["On pesticides and agrochemicals" No. 86/95-VR of March 2, 1995] [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/86/ 95-pp [in Ukrainian];
3. «Pro vidkhody» № 187/98-VR vid 5 Bereznia 1998 [“On Waste”] No. 187/98-VR of March 5, 1998 [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/187/98- Вр [in Ukrainian];
4. «Pro metalobrukht» № 619-XIV | 5 Travnia 1999 ["On the scrap metal" № 619-XIV | May 5, 1999]; [Electronic resource] / Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/619-14 [in Ukrainian];
5. «Pro vyluchennia z obihu, pererobku, utylizatsiiu, znyshchennia abo podalshe vykorystannia neiakisnoi ta nebezpechnoi produktsii» № 1393-XIV vid 14 Sichnia 2000 ["On the seizure from circulation, processing, utilization, destruction or further use of low-quality and dangerous products" No. 1393-XIV of January 14, 2000]; [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1393-14 [in Ukrainian];
6. «Pro Zahalnoderzhavnu prohramu povodzhennia z toksychnymy vidkhodamy» № 1947-III vid 14 Veresnia 2000 ["On the National Program on Toxic Waste Management" No. 1947-III of September 14, 2000] [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1947 -14 [in Ukrainian];
7. «Pro khimichni dzherela strumu» № 3503-IV vid 23 Liutoho 2006 ["On Chemical Current Sources" No. 3503-IV of February 23, 2006] [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3503-15 [in Ukrainian];
8. «Pro ratyfikatsiiu Stokholmskoi konventsii pro stiiki orhanichni zabrudniuvachi» № 949-V vid 18 Kvitnia 2007 r. [Elektronnyi resurs] / Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy – Rezhym dostupu: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/949-16 ["On ratification of the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants" No. 949-V dated April 18, 2007] [Electronic resource] / Parliament of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/ 949-16 [in Ukrainian];
9. «Pro skhvalennia Natsionalnoi stratehii upravlinnia vidkhodamy v Ukraini do 2030 roku» vid 8 lystopada 2017 No. 820-r ["On Approval of the National Strategy for Waste Management in Ukraine until 2030" of November 8, 2017, No. 820-r] [Electronic resource] / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Retrieved from: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws / show / 820-2017-p [in Ukrainian];
10. Burkynskyi B.V.& T.P. Halushkina, V.Ie. Reutov (2011). «Zelena ekonomika» kriz pryzmu transformatsiinykh zrushen v Ukraini ["Green Economy" through the prism of transformational shifts in Ukraine]/– Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy - Saky: PP «Fieniks», 2011. – 348 s. [in Ukrainian];
11. B. V. Burkynskyi, V. Ye. Reutov, O.O.Karpenko (2011). “Zelena” stratehiia rehionu : monohrafiia ["Green" strategy of the region: a monograph]/; In-t problem rynku ta ekon.-ekol. doslidzh. NAN Ukrainy. – Odesa ; Saky : Fieniks, 2011. – 445 s. [in Ukrainian];
12. Ivashura A. A.& L. E. Dobrunova (2011). Ekoloho-ekonomichna ta istorychna otsinka vzaiemovidnosyn liudyny i dovkillia : monohrafiia [Ecological-economic and historical assessment of human-environmental relations: monograph]; Kharkiv. nats. ekon. universytet. – Kharkiv: KhNEU, 2011. – 152 s. [in Ukrainian];
13. Kononenko O.Iu. (2016). Aktualni problemy staloho rozvytku: navchalno-metodychnyi posibnyk [Actual problems of sustainable development: educational and methodical manual] –K.: DP «Print servis», 2016. – 109 s. [in Ukrainian];
14. Musina, L. A.&A. V. Yamchuk, T. K. Kvasha (2012). Vzaiemnyi vplyv ekonomiky ta pryrodnoho seredovyshcha v suchasnomu sviti: polityka, stratehii, tekhnolohii [Mutual influence of the economy and the natural environment in the modern world: politics, strategies, technologies] / L. A. Musina, A. V. Yamchuk, T. K. Kvasha ; Derzh. ahentstvo z pytan nauky, innovatsii ta informatyzatsii Ukrainy, Ukr. in-t nauk.-tekhn. i ekon. informatsii. – Kyiv: UkrINTEI, 2012. – 259 c. [in Ukrainian];
15. Potapenko V. H. Transformatsiia systemy pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy na zasadakh “zelenoi” ekonomiky: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka : avtoref. dys... d-ra ekon. nauk : 08.00.06 / Potapenko Viacheslav Heorhiiovych ; Sum. derzh. universytet. – Sumy, 2014. – 39 s. [in Ukrainian];
16. Stadnytskyi Yu. I. (2007). Ekonomika zapobihannia antropohennoho zabrudnennia dovkillia : monohrafiia [Economics of prevention of anthropogenic pollution of the environment: a monograph] ; Un-t ekonomiky i pidpryiemnytstva. – Khmelnytskyi: UEP, 2007. – 362 s. [in Ukrainian];
17. T. P. Halushkina,& Ye. H. Hordiichuk, N. I. Khumarova (2012). Formuvannia rynku ekolohichnykh posluh v formati rozvytku “zelenoi” ekonomiky : [monohrafiia] [Formation of the market of ecological services in the format of development of the "green" economy: a monograph]; In-t problem rynku ta ekon.-ekol. doslidzh. NAN Ukrainy. – Odesa, 2012. – 264 s. [in Ukrainian];
18. Yatskov A. V. “Zelena” polityka rehionu : [inform.-analit. buklet] / A. V. Yatskov ; In-t problem rynku ta ekon.-ekol. doslidzh. NAN Ukrainy, Derzh. upr. okhorony navkolysh. pryrod. seredovyshcha v Odes. oblasti. – Odesa, 2011. –  s. [in Ukrainian]