CONTENT ANALYSIS OF DOCTORAL DISSERTATIONS ON ENTERPRISE ECONOMIC SECURITY, DEFENDED IN UKRAINE IN 2000-2018
Topicality. The urgency of the problem of ensuring the enterprise economic security in the modern conditions of management is particularly acute due to the growing number of unprofitable and bankrupt entities, lack of resources for effective activity, risks, threats and hazards of internal and uncertainty of external environment, etc. The practical activities of companies to ensure economic security require scientific and methodological support, which would reveal best practices, generalize existing theoretical work, methodical provisions and applied recommendations. Although the primary link of scientific communication is article, dissertation works on enterprise economic security are chosen for analysis as the most unified form of presentation of the scientific research results in this field of knowledge.
Purpose and tasks. The purpose of the article is to conduct content analysis of defended theses on enterprise economic security in order to determine the general state of research field, the degree of scientific efforts coordination and main trends of published research.
Research results. The dissertation works were selected exclusively on the subject of enterprise economic security; the sample for 2000-2018 made 205 works. Further analysis was carried out according to the criteria of method LATCH while processing data arrays - Location; Alphabet; Time; Category; Hierarchy. A number of scientific specialties, candidate and doctoral theses (PhD and Doctor of Sciences), the main term in the subject of theses, dynamics of oral defenses, leading institutions, geographic centers and economy branches are determined. There are certain regularities of the array; as well as constant dynamics in the studies of enterprise economic security in different specialties is not observed, there are periods of growth and decline, there are five institutions of higher education in Ukraine, where majority of works are defended; seven geographical centers of enterprise economic security research are allocated.
Conclusions. There is a certain recurrence of topics and research areas in various specialties in the study of enterprise economic security. When calculating the frequency of concepts in the dissertation themes it is determined the difference of specialties and corresponding research within their framework: 21.04.02 focused on the comprehensive study of system development, international standards of enterprise economic security, the mutual influence of national security and enterprises economic security, etc. We have to coordinate the research directions within the various scientific specialties on the subject of enterprise economic security, harmonize the terminology (including those with foreign correspondents), develop effective theoretical and methodological provisions and applied guidelines for the practical activity of specialists or managers of the economic security sphere of economic entities and their activities.
2. Vovchenko, R. S. (2013). Chynnyky i zahrozy finansovii bezpetsi bankivskoho sektoru natsionalnoi ekonomiky [Factors and threats to the financial security of the banking sector in the national economy]. Finansovo-kredytna diialnist: problemy teorii ta praktyky – [Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice.] 1, pp. 75-83 [in Ukrainian].
3. Korchevska, L. O. (2014). Filosofsko-istorychnyi pidkhid do vyvchennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva [Philosophical-historical approach to the study of the enterprise economic security]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky – [Bulletin of the Khmelnytsky National University. Economic Sciences.] 3 (3), pp.104-108. [in Ukrainian].
4. Ovcharenko Ye. I. (2014). Prakseolohichnyi kontur poniattia pidpryiemstva ta yoho ekonomichnoi bezpeky [The Practical Concept of the Enterprise and Its Economic Security]. Ekonomika i orhanizatsiia upravlinnia – [Economics and management organization] 1-2, pp. 191-196. [in Ukrainian].
5. Official website of the Vernadskyi National Library on the Internet. Electronic catalog search system – Retrieved from: http://irbis-nbuv.gov.ua[in Ukrainian].
6. Derzhavnyi bibliohrafichnyi pokazhchyk Ukrainy “Litopys avtoreferativ dysertatsii” [State bibliographical index of Ukraine “Chronicle of dissertation abstracts”] (2014). No. 3. In two parts. Part 1 (3439-4273) – Retrieved from: www.ukrbook.net/litopys/avtoreferat/2014/L_ad_3_2014.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Ofitsiine vydannia Ministerstva osvity i nauky. Spetsvypusk hazety “Osvita Ukrainy” [Official publication of the Ministry of Education and Science. Special issue of the newspaper “Education of Ukraine” Retrieved from: lib.pedpresa.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Spetsvypusk-zhovten__-_10_2014.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. UkrINTEI, a database of research, development works and dissertations. – Retrieved from: www.unitei.kiev.ua/viewpage.php?page id=57[in Ukrainian].
9. Announcement of the specialized council D 26.130.01 – Economic sciences – Retrieved from: http://www.krok.edu.ua/ua/spetsializovani-radi-iz-zakhistu-disertatsij/d-26-130-01-ekonomichni-nauki/ogoloshennya-d-26-130-01
10. Theses, abstracts, reviews / Electronic library of the University "Krok" – Retrieved from: http://library.krok.edu.ua/ua/kategoriji/disertatsiji-avtoreferati-vidguki[in Ukrainian].
11. Defense Announcement at Academic Council K 35.725.04 / LvDUVS – Retrieved from: http://www2.lvduvs.edu.ua/spetsializovani-vcheni-rady[in Ukrainian].
12. Zakhyst dysertatsiy / Natsionalnyy instytut stratehichnykh doslidzhen [Defense of Theses / National Institute for Strategic Studies ]– Retrieved from: http://www.niss.gov.ua/zahyst.html[in Ukrainian].
13. Informatsiya pro provedeni zakhysty / Ofitsiynyy sayt spetsializovanoyi vchenoyi rady D 64.089.01 [Information about the defenses / Official website of the specialized academic council D 64.089.01 ]– Retrieved from: radaecon.kname.edu.ua/index.php/diyalnist/informatsiya-pro-provedeni-zakhisti[in Ukrainian].
14. Economic sciences D 73.053.05 / The site of The Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy – Retrieved from: https://www.cdu.edu.ua/mij-universitet/naukova-j-inovatsijna-diyalnist/spetsializovani-vcheni-rady/ekonomichni-nauky-d-7305305.html[in Ukrainian].
15. Announcement on the theses defense / Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine – Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ru/nauka/nauka/atestaciya-kadriv-vishoyi-kvalifikaciyi/ogoloshennya-shodo-zahistiv-disertacij[in Ukrainian].
16. Network of specialized academic councils / Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine – Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ru/nauka/nauka/atestaciya-kadriv-vishoyi-kvalifikaciyi/merezha-specializovanih-vchenih-rad[in Ukrainian].
17. Wurman, R.S. (1989). Information Anxiety. New York: Random House. [in English]
18. Wurman, R.S. (2000). Information Anxiety 2. Indianapolis, IN: QUE. [in English]
19. Wurman, R.S. (1996).Information Architects. New York: Graphis. [in English]
20. Nakaz Ministerstva osvity i nauky, molodi ta sportu Ukrayiny «Pro zatverdzhennya Pereliku naukovykh spetsialʹnostey» vid 14.09.2011 № 1057 zi zminamy (Redaktsiya vid 15.05.2015) [Order of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine “On Approval of the Scientific Specialties List” dated September 14, 2011 No. 1057, amended (Revision from May 15, 2015)] – Retrieved from: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1133-11 [in Ukrainian].
21. Pasport spetsialnosti 21.04.02 - ekonomichna bezpeka sub'yektiv hospodarskoyi diyalnosti (ekonomichni nauky) / Postanova prezydiyi VAK Ukrayiny 02.07.2008 N 66-08/6 [Passport of specialty 21.04.02 - economic security of economic entities (economic sciences) / Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine July 7, 2008 No.66-08 / 6] - Retrieved from: http://uazakon.com/documents/date_3w/pg_gnnlwy.htm [in Ukrainian].