DIRECTIONS OF THE BALANCED DEVELOPMENT OF THE UKRAINIAN TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN CONDITIONS OF THE MARKET OF TRANSPORT SERVICES GLOBALIZATION
Topicality. The relevance of a problem of development of world economic communications, an advantageous geopolitical position of Ukraine which is on crossing of the major trade ways reveals economic prerequisites and regional aspects of creation of logistics transport and distributive systems when forming strategy of service of transport freight traffics through the territory of Ukraine.
Also tendencies of development of world economic communications predetermine expansion of production communications and the international economic cooperation. However the uneven constant growth of transnational and transborder streams and the international transit predetermines new tasks and problems of management of commodity and cash flows.
Aim and tasks. Among the priority directions of transport policy, along with development of technical means of transport, need of updating of its fixed assets at qualitatively new level, introductions of new progressive technologies, informatization of transportation process, problems of ensuring coordination of activity of different types of transport, development of intermodal transportation of goods in the international transport corridors, the complex solution of regional transport tasks are allocated, to integration of the Ukrainian market of transport services into the world transport system.
Research results.The major theoretical and practical task is creation of system of integrated management of balance of interests and efficiency of functioning of the integrated transport systems.
It is necessary to pay attention to basic value for the integrated aspirations of Ukraine in a sea economic complex. The role of a sea economic complex of Ukraine is not realized sufficiently therefore the target national program of stability of functioning of merchant marine fleet, seaports, ship-building base and service divisions of a complex is not developed. Control of sustainable development of a transport component of a sea economic complex has to be exercised according to the method given (formula 1). Then parameters of stability of a sea transport complex have to be regulated on the basis of the principle of sufficiency of potential by macroeconomic results.
Conclusions. Participation of the national fleet and ports in development of integration processes on transport in the conditions of globalization of world economy has to be based on organizational and economic prerequisites of formation and development of the integrated transport and distributive systems at the regional, interregional and international levels.
2. Doenyn, V. V. (Ed.) (2010). Dynamycheskaia lohystyka transportnykh protsessov [Dynamic transport logistics]. M. : Kompanyia Sputnyk [in Russian].
3. Zablodska, I.V. (Eds.) (2016). Infrastrukturne zabezpechennia rozvytku transportnoi systemy rehionu [Infrastructure protection development of the transport system]. Sieverodonetsk [in Ukrainian].
4. Kovalevych, V. N. (Ed.) (2009). Pro investytsii v morski porty Ukrainy [Invest in the Sea Port of Ukraine]. D. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kurhanov, V.M. Lohystyka. (Eds.) (2009). Transport y sklad v tsepy postavok tovarov. [Logistics. Transportation and warehouse supply chain]. M. : Knyzhnyi myr [in Russian].
6. Levykov, H.A. Lohystyka, (Eds.) (2008)., transport y эkspedyrovanye [Logistics, transportation and forwarding: A quick reference dictionary]. M. : TransLyt [in Russian].
7. Tymoshchuk, O.M., Kucheruk, H.Yu., Melnyk, O.V. (Eds.) (2015) Lohistychna stratehiia rozvytku richkovykh portiv Ukrainy [Logistic strategy for the expansion of the river ports of Ukraine]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
8. Platovskyi, V.V. (Ed.) (2007). Sostavliaiushchaia vnutrennykh byznes-protsessov sbalansyrovannoi systemy pokazatelei na prymere sudokhodnoi kompanyy [Component of internal business processes of a balanced scorecard by the e ample of a shipping company]. SPb. : «Ynfo-da» [in Russian].
9. Semeikyn, A.N. (Ed.) (2009). Lohystyka "Osnovnye pravyla upakovyvanyia, markyrovky, transportyrovanyia y khranenyia promyshlennykh hruzov [Logistics "Basic rules for packaging, labeling, transportation and storage of industrial goods]. M. : TD Metallov [in Russian].
10. Stepanov, O. N. (Ed.) (2009). Stratehycheskoe upravlenye razvytyem morskoho porta. [Strategic Seaport Development Management]. Odessa : Astroprynt [in Ukrainian].