CONCENTRATION OF ECOLOGICALLY CLEAN AGRICULTURAL LAND AS THE BASIS OF EFFECTIVE LAND USE
Topicality. Parceling, super-high percentage of plowing, intensive agricultural use of land in Ukraine have led to intensification of degradation processes. The lack of ecological and economic justification for the redistribution of land resources and the ongoing anti-ecological processes have severe consequences, leading to a decrease in land fertility and deterioration of product quality. It is possible to change the situation at the expense of: the transition to ecologically clean land use on integral massif of agricultural land, support of ecological processes and functions, elimination of the violation of integrity of ecosystems, ensuring the balance between the potential of nature and the volume of economic load.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to determine the concentration of ecologically clean agricultural land as a process of their association and further economic exploitation, which involves studying its features and its relationship with the process of consolidation, defining the differences and conditions of implementation, as well as the benefits for businesses and rural development territories.
Research results. The concentration of ecologically clean lands and lands that may be classified as environmentally friendly is a process different from the concentration of land by agricultural holdings. It is based on the consideration of balanced functional relationships in agro ecosystems, which represent flows of matter and energy through a well-coordinated work of the biotic complex of soil. Land management functions of the consolidation process of integral land massifs have a potential ecological effect, and the concentration of land suitable for classification as a non-polluting category allows the realization of this component in practice. The close connection of these processes forms a number of advantages and encumbrances. The process of concentration of ecologically clean land plots in a single array is accompanied by measures for the exchange of land or their association. The algorithm for exchanging equivalent areas involves comparing the areas, cost, location within the existing array, the quality of the soil, the features of the relief, the ecological state. In the case of inequality, one party may rely on monetary compensation.
Conclusions. Concentration of land with high quality indicators and suitable for transfer to ecologically clean should be considered as an objective process, caused by high demand for environmentally safe quality products. Creation of ecologically clean land masses contributes to their preservation and represents Ukraine as a powerful exporter of quality raw materials and ready-made food products in the world food market, which will increase the size of land with signs of environmental cleanliness and increase the number of market players involved in the production of quality food. The introduction of a full-fledged land market and the emergence of real opportunities for private land acquisition by individual agricultural enterprises will accelerate the process of concentration.
2. Stratehiia udoskonalennia mekhanizmu upravlinnia v sferi vykorystannia ta okhorony zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia derzhavnoi vlasnosti ta rozporyadzhennia nymy : Postanova KM Ukrayiny vid 7 chervnia 2017 r. № 413 [The strategy of improving the management mechanism in the field of use and protection of agricultural land of state ownership and disposal by them: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 7, 2017, No. 413]. zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/413-2017-%D0%BF Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/413-2017-%D0%BF [in Ukranian].
3. Pro zemleustriy : Zakon Ukrainy vid 22.05.2003 № 858-IV – Redaktsiia vid 01.04.2018 [About the land system: Law of Ukraine dated May 22, 2003 No. 858-IV – Revision from 01.04.2018] zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/858-15 Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/858-15 [in Ukranian].
4. While area used for agriculture remained stable, over 1 out of 4 farms disappeared between 2003 and 2013 in the EU. (2015) Eurostat. ec.europa.eu/eurostat. Retrived from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7089766/5-26112015-AP-EN.pdf/e18e5577-c2a4-4c70-a8c7-fd758ea7b726 [in English].
5. Pro vnesennia zmin do deiakykh zakonodavchykh aktiv Ukrainy shchodo vyrishennia pytannia kolektyvnoi vlasnosti na zemliu, udoskonalennia pravyl zemlekorystuvannia u masyvakh zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia, zapobihannia reiderstvu ta stymulyuvannia zroshennia v Ukraini : Zakon Ukrayiny № 2498-VIII vid 10.07.2018 r. [On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine regarding the solution of the issue of collective ownership of land, improvement of land use rules in massifs of agricultural land, prevention of raidering and irrigation stimulation in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine No. 2498-VIII of 07.10.2018]. zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2498-19 Retrived from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2498-19 [in Ukranian].
6. Klymenko M.O., Borysyuk B.V.&Kolesnyk T.M. (2014) Zbalansovane vykorystannya zemelʹnykh resursiv: navchalnyi posibnyk. [Balanced use of land resources: tutorial.] Kherson: OLDI-PLYUS, 552. [in Ukranian].
7. Shvorak A.&Yevsyukov T. (2014). Sposoby ta metody konsolidatsiyi zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Methods and methods of consolidation of agricultural lands]. Ekonomist – Ekonomist, 8, 44-48. [in Ukranian].
8. Marije Louwsma, Christiaan Lemmen, Morten Hartvigsen, Juhana Hiironen, Jean Du Plessis, Mansha Chen&Peter Laarakke. (2017). Land Consolidation and Land Readjustment for Sustainable Development – the Issues to be Addressed. FIG Working Week 2017. Surveying the world of tomorrow – From digitalisation to augmented reality (Helsinki, Finland, May 29–June 2, 2017), 20 [in English].
9. Ulʹyanchenko O.V., Petrenko O.Ya.&Myrhorod M.M. (2015). Orhanizatsiya uhid na ahrolandshaftnii osnovi: ekoloho-ekonomichni aspekty [Organization of lands on the agro-landscape basis: ecological and economic aspects]. KH.: Smuhasta typohrafiya, 238.