SUBMISSION OF ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS OF USING RECREATION AND TOURIST TERRITORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITY TYPES
Topicality. All relationships in the field of nature use begin with the legislative framework on the protection of nature and its individual components, which defines the functions of the state regulating environmental activities, as well as defined rights and responsibilities of environmental users. In most developed countries, it is a law on nature conservation or environmental acts that establishes the general principles and objectives of a policy designed to ensure the conceptual uniformity and integrity of all legislative practice in the use, protection and restoration of natural resources. System and methods of administrative management in using natural resources are based on: system of legislative acts of the country and the region; a system of normative-directive and methodological (obligatory to use) documents of state bodies; system of plans, programs, projects, tasks; operational management system.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to justify institutional reforms in order to ensure the implementation of environmental legislation, the division of powers of environmental authorities at the national, regional and municipal levels on the procedure for decision-making and its implementation.
Research results. The lack of coordination control functions using natural resources, namely the lack of a horizontal connection between the supervisory authorities, leads to the fact that many bodies control the same natural resource. First of all, the uncontrolled tourism activity with the use of recreational resources is observed. Thus, the main task of the state administration should be to assess the quantitative and qualitative equivalents of existing and potential natural resources and determine the strategic directions of their management, their use and protection by business entities and households. In this case, it is necessary to determine with which mechanisms to achieve the optimal use of recreational and tourist resources while minimizing environmental damage, minimizing costs and maximizing the social, economic and environmental effects of their use.
Conclusions. Taking into account the economic effect that the country can have, it is expedient to take into account not only the economic potential of the recreational and tourist territory, but also the development of alternative activities on it. Control the enterprises located in this territory and conduct their economic activity with the use or extraction and subsequent resale of the recreational resource. Principal is the redistribution of taxes from economic activity to the restoration of recreational resources at the urban level. It is necessary to provide methodological explanations regarding tax provisions and benefits to enterprises involved in this process, taking into account the status of the territory in which the recreation process has arisen, taking into account the medical characteristics of the territory and the extraction of natural resources in this territory.
2. Occasional Paper No. 4, Canterbury, NZ, Dept of' Parks, Recreation & Tourism. Lincoln University, p. 2
3. Site go2HR Retrieved from https://www.go2hr.ca/research [in English]
4. Мartienko A.I. Teoretuchni osnovu rosvutky vidnosun vlasnosti na prurodni resyrsu [monograpfiya] Odessa: (2011), 392. [in Ukranian].
5. Officine vudannya Vsesvitnoi tyrustuchnoi organizacii: UNWTO World Tourism Barometer [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.world-tourism.org. - 2016.
6. Gospodarskui Kodex Ukrainu (zi zminami ta dopovnennyamu) // Відомості Верховної Ради України, 2018
7. Oficiinui sait Golovnogo ypravlinnya statustiku v Odeskiu oblasti [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.od.ukrstat.gov.ua.
8. Kodex Ukrainu pro administratuvni pravoporyshennya: chunne zakonodavstvo iz zminami ta dopovnenyammi na 27 veresnya 2018 roky [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/80731-10
9. Мartienko A.I. metodologichni osnovu vuznachennya kriteriev transformacii form vlasnosti v prurodokorustyvanni – Visnuk socialno-economichnux doslidgen, 2012 rik, vupysk 4 (47) [in Ukranian].
10. Torosov A.S. Metodichni pruncupu zastosyvannya rentnoi koncepcii pid chas ekonomichnogo ocinuvannya lisovux resyrsiv / А. S. Тоrоsоv, U.V. Harchenko, E.S. Zyev // Lisivnuctvo i agrolisomelioraciya. – 2013. – Vup.123. – S. 195–201 ) [in Ukranian].