THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE AGRICULTURAL MARKET AND THE PROMOTION OF AGRO-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Topicality. The agro-industrial complex is one of the budget-filling branches of the national economy, the share of which in the consolidated budget of Ukraine in recent years is an average of 12%, and in the export structure - more than a third. The agrarian sector is part of the country's overall economic system and is linked to other sectors of the economy through complex multilateral relations. Stimulation of integration activities in the agrarian sector has a positive effect on the development of the industry. In turn, Ukraine's integration into the institutions of the world community is to create a favorable precedent, a new form of economic relations for a higher level of development. An agricultural enterprise is characterized by a mismatch of interests of agricultural producers with processors and other suppliers. Integration is to create conditions for mutual assistance for enterprises on the basis of agreed principles of beneficial relations (pricing, technological assistance at home) and coherence of interests .
Purpose and tasks. The purpose of the article is to determine the conceptual framework for regulating the economic development of the agricultural market infrastructure and stimulate agricultural production, for example, local producers, their possibilities for geographical certification / identification and establishing links with organizations that support the work of these producers locally. Certified local eco-products can have an impact on the development of local businesses and influence other products, namely: increase their value, strengthen integration in rural areas and increase the cost of local resources. The task is also to reflect the real state and identify the problems of the agrarian sector development, stimulate the agro-industrial production in Ukraine , the definition of the competitiveness of products, the functioning of the infrastructure of the agrarian market. The methods of scientific research are used: the dialectical method of knowledge of the effect of economic laws, statistical and comparative analysis .
Results. The conceptual principles of regulation of the economic development of the infrastructure of the agrarian market and stimulation of agro-industrial production, on the example of local producers, their possibilities for geographical certification / identification and establishment of connections with the organizations supporting the work of these producers at the local level are considered. The author's interpretation of the agro-food market as the system of institutions and economic relations providing the processes of production in the agrarian sector, exchange, sale and consumption of food products is presented. The issues of agrarian production that are solving a complex of problems of social and ecological nature are studied, since the domination of only economic interests causes irreparable damage to the environment, affects the quality of life of citizens, indirectly reduces the level of food security of the country and, as a result, destroys the national security of the state. The theoretical and methodological principles of sustainable development concept are systematized taking into account the peculiarities of its branch implementation.
Conclusions. In order to improve the development of the infrastructure and the functioning of the agrarian sector in the production of products, these surveys serve as a benchmark for the adoption of managerial decisions regarding the directions of increasing production and the competitiveness of agro-industrial products. The Institute for Certification of Local Eco-Products will influence the development of organic production, increase the value of such products, increase integration in rural areas and increase the cost of eco-products.
2. Kozlovsky S., Koroviy V., Baltremus A.,. Kozlovsky V., Plyushkoy Yu., Barchishen O. (2016) Zabezpechennya stiykoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku ahropromyslovoho kompleksu rehionu [Ensuring sustainable economic development of the agro-industrial complex of the region]. Kozlovsky S. (Ed.). - Vinnitsa: Mercury-Podilla, 258 p. [in Ukrainian]
3. Kornienko I. (2012) Ukrayinskyy ahrarnyy sektor: tendentsiyi ta alternatyvy rozvytku [Ukrainian Agrarian Sector: Trends and Alternatives for Development] Journal of Economy of Ukraine: Political and Economic, Volume 4, 88-95 pp. [in Ukrainian]
4. Krasnorutsky O., Onegina V., Danko V. (2013)Teoretychne znachennya katehoriyi «rozpodil produktsiyi» dlya doslidzhennya funktsionuvannya ahrarnoho rynku [The theoretical value of the category "production division" for the study of the functioning of the agricultural market] Herald of Sumy National Agrarian University, Series of "Economics and Management", Volume 4(Issue 55) , 3-9 p. [in Ukrainian]
5. Mesel-Veseliak V.Ia. (2005) Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva [Improving the efficiency of agricultural production] Ekonomika APK. Vol.6. 17-26 pp. [in Ukrainian]
6. Mishchenko D. (2011) Teoretychni zasady formuvannya mekhanizmu rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky Ukrayiny [The theoretical basis for the formation of the mechanism of development of the agrarian sector of the economy of Ukraine] Investments: practice and experience Volume 22. 134-136 pp. [in Ukrainian]
7. Mishchenko N.H., Smyk.O.S. (2009) Konkurentospromozhnist i konkurentni perevahy pidpryiemstva v suchasnykh rynkovykh umovakh [Competitiveness and competitive advantages of the enterprise in the current market conditions] Nauk.visn.NLTU Ukrainy Vol.19. 243-247 pp. [in Ukrainian]
8. Sabluk P.T. (2015) Stan ta napriamy rozvytku ahrarnoi reform [The state and directions of development of agrarian reform]. Ekonomika APK. Vol.2. 10-17pp. [in Ukrainian]
9. Szegeda S.A. (2017) Ahrarno-prodovolche zabezpechennia naselennia Ukrainy [Agrarian and food supply of the population of Ukraine ] Ekonomika APK. Vol.13. 10p. [in Ukrainian]
10. Khvesyk M.A., Khvesyk Yu.M. (2005) Stalyi rozvytok terytorii yak osnova stratehii rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru. [Sustainable development of territories as a basis for the development strategy of the agricultural sector] Ekonomika APK. Vol. 6 ,17-26 pp. [in Ukrainian]
11. Andryeyeva N.M., Karpenko H.Yu. (2016) Economic-ecological vector of transformation of the agroindustrial complex of Ukraine according European standard East European Scientific Journal ( Warsaw, Poland) 3(7) p.5-10 [in English]
12. Karpenko H.Yu. (2017) Directions of regional Transport Infrastructure Development. Zaporozhye, Economic Bulletin of Zaporozhye State Academy of Engineering p. 38-42 [in English]