DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL SERVICE COOPERATIVES OF THE GRAIN MARKET AS THE POLES OF ECONOMIC GROWTH THE REGION
Topicality. Formation and development of regional service cooperatives in the grain market is an important tool for ensuring the access of individual farms to market infrastructure, increasing the efficiency of their activities by increasing added value in the cooperative logistics chain, overcoming structural imbalances in the development of the grain market. At the same time, the formation of regional grain cooperatives is a mechanism for self-organization of the rural population, increasing their employment and welfare. The practice of developed countries testifies to the possibility of regional servicing cooperatives performing the functions of the poles of growth of the regional economy, which actualizes science and applied research in this direction, taking into account Ukrainian realities and the requirements of the dynamic market.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to justify the directions and forms of integration development of the regional servicing cooperatives of the grain market as the poles of economic growth in the region. During the study, the following methods have been used: monographic, dialectical, theoretical generalization and comparison, graphical, structural-logical method.
Research results. Based on the integration approach the authors developed a transformed model of the region's economic growth pole, the core of which is the network of regional servicing cooperatives in the grain market. It has been proved that the grain multifunctional cooperatives focused on the sustainable development of rural areas are able to produce a powerful integration impetus for the growth of the region's economy. The conceptual approach to the integration interaction of regional service cooperatives and stakeholders in the region has been developed. Three levels of interaction (low, medium, high) have been distinguished based on the complexity of integration mechanisms from contracting to subjective integration and public-private partnership, which involve the pooling of assets of participants. The key points of coordination of economic interests of cooperatives and stakeholders in the region have been substantiated, the conclusion has been made on the need for active participation of state institutions and rural communities in support of grain co-operation. The potential role of the regional servicing cooperatives of the grain market in the inclusive development of the regions has been determined.
Conclusions. The scientific novelty of the research is to develop the theory of the poles of growth of the regional economy by introducing into its structure the integration component and the core of the pole - a network of regional grain cooperatives, as well as developing a conceptual approach to the formation of the integration links of service cooperatives in the grain market with stakeholders of the region. The results obtained by the authors of the study can be used by the state authorities as a basis for the development of strategies for regional and integration development. Methodological approaches to assessing the integration impact of regional servicing cooperatives in the grain market on the region's economy, development of the theory of inclusive growth of the region on the basis of encouraging the establishment of village-saving type organizations, including cooperatives, constitute prospects for further research in this direction.
2. Ofitsiinyi sait United Nations Ukraine. Tsili staloho rozvytku 2016-2030. [The official website of United Nations Ukraine. Sustainable Development Goals 2016-2030]. www.un.org.ua. Retrieved from http://www.un.org.ua/ua/tsili-rozvytku-tysiacholittia/tsili-staloho-rozvytku [in Ukrainian].
3. Teoriia, polityka ta praktyka silskoho rozvytku: monohrafiia (2010). [Theory, policy and practice of rural development: monograph]. O.M. Borodina, I.V. Prokopa (Ed.). Kyiv: DU «IEP NANU». 376 s [in Ukrainian].
4. Honcharuk, I.V. (2017). Rol silskohospodarskykh kooperatyviv u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii [The role of agricultural cooperatives in ensuring the sustainable development of rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment. – Economy. Finances. Management, 8, 56-67 [in Ukrainian].
5. Yefanov, V.A. (2016). Terytorialni obsluhovuiuchi kooperatyvy yak perspektyvna model kooperatsii na seli [Territorial service cooperatives as a perspective model of cooperation in the countryside]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho NAU. Seriia Ekonomika APK i pryrodokorystuvannia. – Bulletin of Kharkiv National Agrarian University. Series Economics of agro-industrial complex and nature management, 10, 120 – 126 [in Ukrainian].
6. Boudeville, .-R. (1970). L’espace et les p les de croissance [Space and growth poles]. Revue Tiers Monde. – Third World Review, 41, 223-224 [in French].
7. Pavlov, K.V. (2017). Ekonomicheskoe yadro: sushchnost', elementnyi sostav i kriterii ego formirovaniya s uchetom zarubezhnogo opyta [Economic core: the essence, elemental composition and criteria for its formation, taking into account foreign experience]. Problemy material'noi kul'tury. Ekonomicheskie nauki. – Problems of material culture. Economic sciences, 66-73. Retrieved from http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/34553/18-Pavlov.pdf?sequence=1 [in Russian].
8. Perrou , . (1955). Note sur la notion de p le de croissance [Note on the concept of growth pole]. conomie appli u e. – Applied Economy, vol. 8, 307-320 [in French].
9. Fredmann, J. (1973). Urbanization, Planning and National Development [Urbanization, Planning and National Development]. Beverly Hills, Sage, 1973 [in English].
10. Kozhieva, F.A. (2015). Regional'noe razvitie v kontekste teorii polyusov rosta [Regional development in the context of the theory of growth poles]. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya. – Fundamental research, 11 (3), 574-578 [in Russian].
11. Pro silskohospodarsku kooperatsiiu: Zakon Ukrainy 469/97-VR vid 17 lypnia 1997r. Redaktsiia vid 19.01.2013r. [On Agricultural Cooperatives: Law of Ukraine 469/97 dated July 17, 1997. Editing dated January 19, 2013]. zakon3.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/469/97 [in Ukrainian].
12. Lohistyka tovarnoho rynku: monohrafiia (2018). [Logistics of the commodity market: monograph]. B.V. Burkynskyi, V.M. Lysiuk (Ed.). Odesa : IPREED NANU, 244 s. [in Ukrainian].
13. Nikishyna, O.V. & Bibikova, N.O. (2018). Intehratsiini mekhanizmy rozvytku ukrainskoho rynku khliba ta khlibobulochnykh vyrobiv [Integration mechanisms of development of Ukrainian market of bread and bakery products]. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. – Economy of the food industry, 10 (1), 16-27. – doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15673/fie.v10i1.862 [in Ukrainian].
14. Nikishyna, O.V. & Zarudna, O.P. (2018). Hlokalizatsiia tovarnykh rynkiv: teoretychni y prykladni aspekty [Globalization of commodity markets: theoretical and applied aspects]. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. – Economy of the food industry, 10 (2), 9-21. – doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15673/fie.v10i2.955 [in Ukrainian].
15. Roslynnytstvo Ukrainy 2017: statystychnyi zbirnyk (2018). [Plant Growing of Ukraine 2017: Statistical Collection]. Vidp. za vypusk O.M. Prokopenko. K.: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
16. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva: Informatsiino-analitychni materialy (2018). [Official site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food: Information and analytical materials]. minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://minagro.gov.ua/ministry?nid=15750 [in Ukrainian].
17. Busuiok, D. V. & Kulynych, P.F. & Muravska, M.D. (2015). Pravovi problemy publichno-pryvatnoho partnerstva v ahrarnykh zemelnykh vidnosynakh: monohrafiia [Legal problems of public-private partnership in agrarian land relations: monograph]. K: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
18. The 2013 Human Development Report (2013). [The 2013 Human Development Report]. www.undp.org. Retrieved from http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/librarypage/hdr/human-development-report-2013 [in English].