INNOVATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES OF UKRAINIAN BAKERY ENTERPRISES
Topicality. The relevance of the issues of introduction of innovative management technologies into food industry enterprises of Ukraine, in particular in the bakery, facilitation of their sustainable development under conditions of economic instability creates new opportunities for enterprises to attract investment and for formation of a sustainable food security system of Ukraine.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the introduction of innovative technologies of bakery enterprises management in the context of the increasing economic crisis in society based on the world experience and forecast of trends in the market of bread and bakery products in Ukraine.
Research results. The article deals with the issues of strategic management of bakery enterprises of Ukraine under conditions of transformation on the basis of the introduction of technologies of "frozen" bread for therapeutic and preventive purposes. This corresponds to the strategy of sustainable development "Ukraine-2020", has huge socio-economic consequences and leads to the formation of a positive image of Ukrainian producers and strengthening of investment potential. Now, in order to survive in the market, enterprises need to have a long-term development strategy based on the introduction of innovations and attracting investment through the use of innovative management technologies.
The article analyses the state and the main trends of the market of bread and bakery products of Ukraine, foreign experience of introduction of technologies of frozen bread production and prospects of its dissemination in Ukraine. The analysis of the problems hindering the intensive development of baking, and the factors that contribute to the growth of the market of "frozen" products in Ukraine allowed to formulate the current tasks of the development of the baking industry and building its position as a competitive industry.
The study is based on the results of management of project on implementation of the frozen bakery products of therapeutic and preventive purposes into the perspective plan of development of the largest bakery enterprise of Odessa. The formula of the products has been developed by the scientists of the Odessa national Academy of food technologies to meet the needs of the residents of Odessa city, nearby suburbs and the resort zone for the new types of bakery products that are in high demand.
The calculations show the competitive price of new products, increase in the capacity utilization through the manufacture of new products, the growth of the total profit of the enterprise, reduction in production costs and return on investment in a cost-effective period. This confirms the economic efficiency and expediency of introducing innovative technologies at large bakery enterprises in the form of a variety of bakery products with "deferred" terms of baking for therapeutic and preventive purposes.
Conclusions. The introduction of such projects of innovative technologies of bakery enterprises management provides opportunities to confront the crisis phenomena that are taking place in the economy of Ukraine, and is the basis for the formation of health of future generations and a stable food security system of the state. It is proved that innovative technologies of bakery industry management at the state level take the form of the further formation of the system of preferential state lending, taxation, regulation of activities of producers of bread and bakery products of Ukraine.
2. Postanova Kabinetu Ministri Ukrainy "Pro zatverdzhennia Prohramy «Vidnovlennia Ukrainy: plan dii» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Program" Restoration of Ukraine: Action Plan"]. www.kmu.gov.ua. Retreived from: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/document/ 247648260/plan_ua.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Dani Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. Vyrobnytstvo promyslovoi produktsii za vydamy 1990-2017 rr. [Data from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Production of industrial goods is after kinds in 1990 - 2017]. – Retreived from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
4. Official site “Аgravery” – Ekonomichnyi dyskusiinyi klub. [Official site “Аgravery” – Economic debating-society]. agravery.com. – Retreived from: http://agravery.com/uk/posts/show/za-17-rokiv-virobnictvo-hliba-v-ukraini-skorotilos-u-22-razi [in Ukrainian].
5. Vasylchenko, O.M. Pro khlib ta problemy yoho vyrobnytstva [About bread and problems of his production] / O. M. Vasylchenko // Khranenye y pererabotka zerna. – Storage and processing of grain. – 2001. – №6(24). –15-16 [in Ukrainian].
6. Opria, O.A. (2005). Rozvytok rynku khlibobulochnykh vyrobiv [Market of bakegoodss development] : dys... kand. ekon. nauk: 08.07.02 / Natsionalnyi naukovyi tsentr "Instytut ahrarnoi ekonomiky" UAAN. – A national scientific center is "Institute of agrarian economy" of the Ukrainian academy of agrarian sciences. – Kyiv, IAE UAAN [in Ukrainian].
7. Perelyhin, M.M. (2005). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia vyrobnychykh resursiv khlibopekarskoi promyslovosti [Increase of efficiency of the use of productive resources of хлібопекарської industry]: dys. kand. ekon. nauk: 08.07.02 / Derzhavnyi ahroekolohichnyi un-t – State agroecological university. – Zhytomyr, DAU [in Ukrainian].
8. Netiazhuk, M.V. (2005). Sotsialni ta ekonomichni aspekty derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia tsin na khlib [Social and economic aspects of government control of prices are on bread] / M.V. Netiazhuk //Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine. – 2005. – №3. – 63-67 [in Ukrainian].
9. Boiko, S.I., Netiazhuk, M.V. (2003). Perspektyvy innovatsiinoho rozvytku kharchovoi promyslovosti [Prospects of innovative development of food industry] / S.I. Boiko, M.V. Netiazhuk // Materialy VIII Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-tekhnichnoi konferentsii ”Priorytetni napriamy vprovadzhennia v kharchovu promyslovist suchasnykh tekhnolohii, obladnannia i novykh vydiv produktiv ozdorovchoho ta spetsialnoho pryznachennia” – Materials of VIII International scientific and technical conference "Priority directions of introduction in food industry of modern technologies, equipment and new types of products of the health and special setting". – Kyiv, 2003. – 26 [in Ukrainian].
10. Drobot, V.I. (2002). Tekhnolohiia khlibopekarskoho vyrobnytstva [Technology of bakery production] / V.I. Drobot. – Kyiv: KNUHT [in Ukrainian].
11. Bilousova, M.M. (2013). Rozrobka modeli otsinky investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti khlibopekarskykh pidpryiemstv [Development of model of estimation of investment attractiveness of хлібопекарських enterprises] / M.M. Bilousova // Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu im. V.V. Dokuchaieva. Ser. : Ekonomichni nauky. – Collection of the Kharkiv national agrarian university named V.V. Dokuchaieva. Series “Economic sciences”.– 2013. – № 4. – 154-159 [in Ukrainian].
12. Mostenska, T.L., Fedulova, I.V., Chereda, V.V. (2013). Stan innovatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv khlibopekarnoi promyslovosti [State of innovative activity of enterprises of bakery industry] // T.L. Mostenska, I.V. Fedulova, V.V. Chereda. – Visnyk ZhDTU - Сollection of the Zhytomyr State Technical University. – 2010. – № 2 (52). – S. 271-276 [in Ukrainian].
13. Soloviov, I.O. (2005). Marketynhovi aspekty diialnosti subiektiv rynku khlibobulochnykh vyrobiv [Marketing aspects of activity of subjects of market of bakegoodss] / I.O. Soloviov, O.O. Murzak // Ekonomika APK – Economy of the Agroindustrial complex. – 2005. – № 2. –100–106 [in Ukrainian].
14. Petrukha, S.V. (2007). Metodolohichni zasady analizu finansovoho stanu khlibopekarskoi pidhaluzi kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [Methodological principles of analysis of the financial state of bakery bindustry of Ukraine] / S.V. Petrukha, M.O. Kolotusha // Ekonomist – Economist. – 2007. – № 5. – 15–27 [in Ukrainian].
15. Antoniuk, L.L., Poruchnyk, A.M., Savchuk, V.S. (2003). Innovatsii: teoriia, mekhanizm rozrobky ta komertsializatsii : monohrafiia [Innovations: theory, mechanism of development and commercialization] / L. L. Antoniuk, A. M. Poruchnyk, V. S. Savchuk – Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
16. Innovatsiinyi rozvytok ekonomiky: model, systema upravlinnia, derzhavna polityka [Innovative development of economy : model, control system, public policy] (2005). / [za red. d-ra ekon. nauk, prof. L.I. Fedulovoi – After the release of Doct. of Economic Sc., Prof. L.I. Fedulova ]. – Kyiv, Osnova [in Ukrainian].
17. Butenko, A.I., Lazareva, Ye.V. (2007). Investytsiina diialnist v innovatsiinii sferi pidpryiemnytstva Ukrainy: metody i formy [Investment activity in the innovative sphere of enterprise of Ukraine : methods and forms] / A.I. Butenko, Ye.V. Lazareva // Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy – Announcer of Economic Science of Ukraine. – 2007. – №2. –14-19 [in Ukrainian].
18. Burkynskyi, B.V. (2001). Transformatsiia modelei rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Transformation of models of development of enterprise] / B.V. Burkynskyi. – Odesa, IPREED NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
19. Laiko, O.I. (2014). Transformatsiini protsesy v investytsiinii systemi ekonomiky Ukrainy. [Transformation processes in the investment system of the Ukrainian economy]. – Odesa : IPREED NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
20. Dani Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. Sotsialno-ekonomichne stanovyshche Ukrainy za sichen–berezen 2018 roku [Data from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Socio-economic position of Ukraine is for January-March, 2018]. – Retreived from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
21. Makarenko, V. (2007). Vsia pravda pro khlib [All true is about bread] / V. Makarenko // Ahro Perspektyva – Agrarian Prospect. – 2007. – № 6, 7. – 24–27, 34–37 [in Ukrainian].
22. Solonytska, I.V., Pshenyshniuk, H.F., Savkova, Ye.V. (2013).Vyrobnytstvo khlibobulochnykh vyrobiv za innovatsiinymy tekhnolohiiamy vidkladenoho vypikannia [A production of bakegoodss is after innovative technologies of the set aside baking] / I.V. Solonytska, H.F. Pshenyshniuk, Ye.V. Savkova // Kharchova nauka i tekhnolohiia – Food science and technology. – 2013. – № 1. –21-24. – [in Ukrainian].
23. Solonytska, I.V. (2010). Vplyv retsepturnykh komponentiv na yakist vyrobiv likuvalno-profilaktychnoho pryznachennia iz zamorozhenykh napivfabrykativ [Influence of compounding components is on quality of wares of the medical and preventive setting from the frozen ready-to-cook foods] / Solonytska I.V. // Kharchova nauka i tekhnolohiia – Food science and technology. – 2010. – №1(10). –17-20 [in Ukrainian].