INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF TECHNOLOGICAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP OF UKRAINIAN REGIONS: THEORETICAL-METHODICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS
Topicality. The question of the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship in the region today is extremely relevant, since in modern conditions it is technological entrepreneurship that becomes a decisive factor in the development of the regional economy. However, many of the problems associated with identifying the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship, as well as the methodology for its evaluation on the meso-level, remain unresolved.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to develop theoretical and methodical provisions and practical recommendations for assessing the level of innovation potential of technological entrepreneurship in the regions of Ukraine.
Research results. The article outlines the author's vision of the theoretical and methodological approach to researching the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship on the meso-level. Author's vision of the essence of the category "innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship in the region" is given on the basis of the system approach, taking into account the structure of interconnections between the elements of the technological entrepreneurship system. The quantitative and qualitative parameters of the development of innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship in the region are proposed to be considered within the framework of two subsystems: innovative personnel potential of technological entrepreneurship (vocational, scientific and research) and economical and ecological (infrastructure, production, investment-financial, market and ecological). It is recommended to quantify the level of innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship in the region on the basis of integrated indicators. The eight-step structure of data integral indexes is given, the algorithm of their calculation and the methodical approach to identifying the level of innovation potential of technological entrepreneurship of the region by means of an estimation scale are given. An information database was formed for calculation of integrated indicators of innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship on the meso-level and the economic burden of each of them was disclosed. The range of users of this methodical approach is indicated. An integrated assessment of the potential of technological entrepreneurship, such as: human potential, economic-ecological and innovative, is carried out according to the regions of Ukraine. In order to improve the level of provision of regions with the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship, it is proposed to develop an economic mechanism for ensuring the effective use of the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship at the regional level.
Conclusions. The extremely low level of innovation potential of technological entrepreneurship in the regions of Ukraine suggests the need to develop an economic mechanism for ensuring the effective use of the innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship at the regional level.
2. Zhykhor, O.B. & Kutsenko, T.M. (2011). Otsinka potentsialu innovatsiynoho rozvytku rehionu [Assessment of the potential of innovative development of the region]. Development Economics, 3 (59), рp. 52-58 [in Ukrainian].
3. Palamarchuk, O.S. (2011). Innovatsiynyy potentsial rehionu yak ekonomichna katehoriya [Innovative potential of the region as an economic category]. Development Economics, 1 (57), рp. 83-85 [in Ukrainian].
4. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro priorytetni napryamy innovatsiynoyi diyalnosti v Ukrayini» (2003). The Law of Ukraine "On Priority Areas of Innovation Activity in Ukraine" // The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 7 [in Ukrainian].
5. Burkynskyy, B.V. & Lazaryeva, Y.V. (2007). Innovatsiyna stratehiya u sotsialno-ekonomichnomu rozvytku rehionu [Innovative strategy in the socio-economic development of the region]. Odessa: Phoenix [in Ukrainian].
6. Holovatyuk, V.M. & Solovyov, V.P. (2009). Kontseptsiya modeli vymiryuvannya i otsinky innovatsiynoho potentsialu [Concept of the model of measurement and evaluation of innovation potential] Problems of science, 9, pp.21-27 [in Ukrainian].
7. Illyashenko, S.M. (2003). Upravlinnya innovatsiynym rozvytkom: problemy, kontseptsiyi, metody: [Navch. posibnyk] [Management of innovative development: problems, concepts, methods: [Teaching. manual]]. Sumy: VTD "University Book [in Ukrainian].
8. Makoveyev, P.S. & Sharko, M.V. (2004). Organizatsiya, regulirovaniye i upravleniye innovatsionno-investitsionnoy deyatel'nost'yu v Ukraine [Organization, regulation and management of innovation and investment activities in Ukraine] Kherson: KhDTU [in Russian].
9. Poruchnyk, A.M. (2004). Innovatsiynyy potentsial Ukrayiny ta yoho realizatsiya v mizhnarodnomu naukovo-tekhnichnomu spivrobitnytstvi [nnovative Potential of Ukraine and its Implementation in International Scientific and Technical Cooperation] Scientific collection of KNEU. K.: KNEU,pp. 94-117. Retrieved from: http:// www.kneu.kiev.ua/joumal/ ukr/article/ 2004_1_ Poruchnik_UKR.pdf [in Ukrainian].
10. Butenko, A.I., Umanets, T.V. & Hrynevych, L.V. (2017). Metodolohichni osnovy doslidzhennya innovatsiynoho potentsialu tekhnolohichnoho pidpryyemnytstva v Ukrayini [Methodological bases of research of innovative potential of technological entrepreneurship in Ukraine] Economic Bulletin of the Donbas: Scientific Journal. 2 (48). Kyiv-Starobilsk, pp. 177-186 [in Ukrainian].
11. Naukova ta innovatsiyna diyalnist Ukrayiny : statystychnyy zbirnyk (2017). [Scientific and innovative activity of Ukraine: statistical collection]. K.: State Statistics Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
12. Prodovzhennya navchannya ta zdobuttya profesiyi : statystychnyy byuleten (2017). [Continuing education and obtaining a profession: a statistical bulletin]. K.: State Statistics Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
13. Pidhotovka naukovykh kadriv : statystychnyy byuleten (2017). [Training of scientific personnel: statistical bulletin]. K .: State Statistics Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
14. Osnovni pokaznyky diyalnosti vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv Ukrayiny na pochatok 2016/17 navchalnoho roku: statystychnyy byuleten (2017). [Main indicators of activity of higher educational institutions of Ukraine at the beginning of 2016/17 academic year: statistical bulletin]. K.: State Statistics Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].