"CHALLENGE" AS A FUNDAMENTAL CATEGORY OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY AND RISKOLOGY
Topicality. At present, the problem of methodological and methodical comprehension of the category "challenge" as a phenomenon of complex unstable processes of modern social development is actualized. Professionals dealing with national security issues and responding to challenges and risks posed by them today are particularly aware of the need to create a new potential for modern security management theory and methodology.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the work is to discuss topical issues of system presentation and formalization of the "challenge" as a functional category of modern riskology and the theory of national security.
Research results. Formed some theoretical and methodological basis of the systematic presentation of modern challenges as a source of risk situations, including an extraordinary (critical) character. It is noted that the progress of science and economic development, the exacerbation of socio-economic, resource-ecological and other contradictions and conflicts generate serious challenges and threats to the person and environment of his residence.The paper considers the results of the conceptual-categorical representation of the "challenge" and its derivatives from the perspective of the parametric general theory of systems. The place and role of the "challenge" in the system of risk management and national security are discussed. Particular attention is paid to the problem of "risk" as a consequence of calls and as an important category of risk management theory.
Conclusions.The results of the theoretical and methodological comprehension of the "call" from the positions of the system-parametric approach presented in the paper are a definite basis for the formation of the conceptual-categorical basis of development and the theory of national security and riskology.
In this context, the concept-categorical design of the "challenge" is seen as cumulative, purposeful or random changes in social development, which can lead to both negative and positive synergetic effects; specially formed new ideas, projects that determine the new transformation processes; new threats, new opportunities that affect the essential (indigenous) interests of communicatively dependent economic and other actors, and require, as a rule, urgent response.
2. Ukraina yevropeyskaia bezopasnost. Mezhdunarodnyi nauchnyy seminar v Odesse 22-25 noiabria 1996 g. (sokrashchennoie izlozhenie audizapisi) [Ukraine's European security. International Scientific Seminar in Odessa on November 22-25, 1996 (shortened presentation of audio recording)]. (1997). Odessa: Logos, 56 [in Russian].
3. Gorbulin, V.P., Belov, O.F.&Litvinenko, O.V. Natsionalna bezpeka: poriadok dennyi dlia Ukrainy [National Security: Agenda for Ukraine]. (2009). К.: VD «STILOS», 126 [in Ukranian].
4. Kontseptsiia (Osnovy gosudarstvennoi politiki) natsionalnoi bezopasnosti Ukrainy : Postanovlenie Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy ot 16 yanvaria 1997 g. № 3/97-VR) [Concept (Fundamentals of State Policy) of National Security of Ukraine : Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, January 3, 1997 No. 3/97-ВР)]. (1997). Golos Ukrainy, 19, 5-6 [in Russian].
5. Ob osnovakh natsionalnoi bezopasnosti Ukrainy Zakon Ukrainy ot 19 iyunia 2003 g. № 964-IV [On the Fundamentals of National Security of Ukraine The Law of Ukraine of June 19, 2003 No. 964-IV]. (2003). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy. Ofitsiine vydannia – Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Official edition, 39, 1202-1211[in Ukranian].
6. Stratehiia natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy (Zatverdzheno Ukazom Prezydenta Ukrainy vid 12 liutoho 2007 r. № 105/2007) [Strategy of National Security of Ukraine (Approved by Decree of the President of Ukraine dated February 12, 2007 No. 105/2007)]. (2007). www.prszsdent.gov.ua/documents5728.html. Retrived from: http:www.prszsdent.gov.ua/documents5728.html.
7. Lipkan, V.A. (2006). Upravlinnia systemoiu natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Management of the National Security System of Ukraine]. К.: КNТ, 68 [in Ukranian].
8. Lipkan, V.A. (2009) Natsionalna bezpeka Ukrainy: navchalnyi posibnyk [National Security of Ukraine: a manual]. К.: КNТ, 576 [in Ukranian].
9. Dergachev, V.A. (2009). Geopoliticheskii slovar-spravochnik [Geopolitical dictionary-reference]. К.: КNТ, 592 [in Ukranian].
10. Burkiknskii, B.V., Stepanov, V.N. (2001). Metodologicheskie i prikladnie osnovy issledovaniia natsionalnykh i regionalnykh interesov (sotsio-ekologo-ekonomicheskii kontekst) [Methodological and applied principles of research of national and regional interests (socio-ecological and economic context)]. Odessa: IPREEI NAN Ukrainy, 72.
11. Petrenko, I. (2008). Indikativnaia sistema obshchei bezopasnosti khoziaistvuiushchego subyekta [Indicative system of general security of an economic entity]. Voprosy ekonomiki – Issues of economics. 1, 149-154 [in Russian].
12. Stepanov, V.N. (2008). K voprosu formirovaniia teoretiko-metodologicheskogo bazisa izucheniia problem natsionalnoi, v tom chisle ekonomiko-ekologicheskoi bezopasnosti [To the question of the formation of the theoretical and methodological basis for studying the problems of national, including economic and environmental security]. Prirodnye i prirodno-tekhnogennye riski beregovoi zony morei. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii, g. Odessa. 7-11 sentyabrya 2008 g. – Natural and natural-technogenic risks of the coastal zone of the seas. Proceedings of the International Conference, Odessa. September 7-11, 2008. Odessa: IPREEI NAN Ukrainy, 125-126 [in Russian].
13. Uyemov, A.I. (1984). Osnovy formalnogo apparata parametricheskoi obshchei teorii system [Fundamentals of the formal apparatus of the parametric general theory of systems.]. Sistemnye issledovaniia. Metodologicheskiie problemy: Yezhegodnik – System studies. Methodological problems: Yearbook. M.: Nauka, 1984 [in Russian].
14. Bestuzhev-Lada, I.V. (1997). Budushcheie predvidimo, no ne predskazuemo: effekt Edipa v sotsialnom prognozirovanii. Problemy predskazuemosti [The future is foreseeable, but not predictable: the Oedipus effect in social forecasting. Predictability problems]. M.: Tsentrkom, 211-220 [in Russian].