ECONOMIC ACTIVITY CONCEPTUAL APPROACHES OF DIVERSITY ACTIVATION IN THE KUYALNIK ESTUARY ZONE
Topicality. Current high socioeconomic (public) request for recreational and tourist services and the inadequate use of available natural resources in Ukraine as recreational make it necessary to find directions for diversification of their rational use for expanding recreational and tourist activities and related species.
Aim and tasks. Purpose of the article is to determine the conceptual approaches to the diversification processes development in the use of natural resources around the territory of Kuyalnitsky estuary, that are aimed at revealing its potential and expansion of business activities of enterprises and districts in general.
Research results. According to the analysis of financial and economic indicators of administrative units (Bilyaivskyi, Ivanivsky and Limansky districts), adjacent to the Kuyalnitsky estuary, and the aim, the authors conclude that the traditional use of natural resources in agriculture and industry does not provide the proper level of socio-economic development of the districts and they are not financially self-sufficient. Consequently, the economic activity in the Kuyalnitsky estuary basin is focused on agriculture and industrial production, but this territory diversification of the natural resource potential use in the direction of recreational and tourist activity as an alternative to existing types of production is required. The processes of diversification will consist in the production of environmentally friendly products and services to meet the needs of recreational activities, as recreational activity will contribute to increasing demand for them. To start diversification of economic activities types, which will provide synergistic effect and increase economic indicators of the development of areas around the Kuyalnitsky estuary is proposed. Among the areas of natural resources diversification of the estuary, it is proposed to consider the development of a network of sanatorium and resort establishments, enterprises of cosmetic products creation, as well as beauty salons with the use of the resource potential of the Kuyalnitsky estuary (brine, mud, salt, blue clay, phyto-preparations).
Conclusions. The districts located around the Kuyalnitsky estuary have rich recreational natural resources, but do not use them fully in economic activity. In fact, there is only one sanatorium that uses mud and peloids of the estuary. The budgets of these districts do not cover their expenditures and receive subsidies from the regional budget, and the lack of proper implementation of the environmental legislation has led to the almost critical environmental situation of the Kuyalnitsky estuary. In order to improve the current situation, the authors propose to direct economic activities diversification processes of economic entities for the tourism development, in particular, rural, green, ecological, cognitive with the provision of medical services on the basis of unique mud of the estuary, taking into account ecosystem and polyfunctional approaches that will ensure the use , preservation and protection of a unique natural object.
2. Kovtun, O. A. (2007). Osnovni pidkhody do vyznachennia tsilei ta typiv dyversyfikatsii vyrobnytstva. Investytsii: Praktyka Ta Dosvid [Basic approaches to the definition of goals and types of production diversification. Investments: practice and experience] , (22), pp. 35-38 [in Ukrainian].
3. Korinko, M. D. (2008). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm dyversyfikatsii diialnosti subiektiv hospodariuvannia. Aktualni Problemy Ekonomiky[The organizational and economic mechanism for diversifying the activities of business entities]. Actual Problems of Economics, 6, pp. 125-142 [in Ukrainian].
4. Peresadko, H. O., Tsymbal, V. A. (2007). Upravlinnia dyversyfikatsiinoiu politykoiu u konteksti kontseptsii innovatsiinoho rozvytku. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky [Management of diversification policy in the context of the concept of innovation development]. Mechanism of Economic Regulation, 1, pp,237 – 245 [in Ukrainian].
5. Porter, M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaia konkurentsyia [International rivalry]. (V. D. Shchetymyna, Trans., Eds). Moscow: Mezhdunarodniye otnoshenyia [in Russian].
6. Armstronh, G., & Kotler, F. (2001). Marketynh [Marketing] (5th ed., rev.). Moscow: Viliams [in Ukrainian].
7. Kukartseva, A.V. (2010). Osobennosty dyversyfykatsyy v APK [Features of diversification in the AIC]. Vestnyk Altaiskoho hosudarstvennoho ahrarnoho unyversyteta, 7 (69), pp.101-104. [in Russian].
8. Petrov, A.N. (Eds.). (2005). Stratehycheskyi menedzhment [Strategic managment]. SPb.: Pyter [in Ukrainian].
9. Ansoff, I. (1999). Novaia korporatyvnaia stratehyia [New corporate strategy]. Pyter Kom. [in Russian].
10. Korinko, M. D. (2007). Dyversyfikatsiia yak ekonomichnyi protses. Aktualni Problemy Ekonomiky[Diversification as an economic process], Actual Problems of Economics 4(70), pp.48-53[in Ukrainian].
11. Loboda, N. S., Hryb, O. N., Hopchenko, E. D., Kylymnyk, A. N., Tuchkovenko, Y. S., & Bielov, V. V. (2012). Sovremennoe sostoianye y rekomendatsyy po reabylytatsyy vodnoi ekosystemi Kuialnytskoho lymana na osnove yntehryrovannoho upravlenyia pryrodopolzovanyem v eho basseine.[Current state and recommendations for the rehabilitation of the water ecosystem of the Kuyalnytsky estuary based on integrated management of nature use in its basin]. In Materyali tretei mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsyy: Sovremennie problemi hydroekolohyy, perspektyvi, puty y metodi reshenyi, 17-19 maia 2012r. pp. 354-357. Kherson: PP Vyshemyrskyi V.S. [in Russian].
12. Tuchkovenko, Yu.S., Hopchenko Ye.D. (2011, Eds.). Aktualniye problemi lymanov severo-zapadnoho Prychernomoria.[ Actual problems of estuaries of the north-western Black Sea coast].Odessa: TES. [in Russian].
13. Odeska oblasna rada. (2017, December 21Pro zatverdzhennia Rehionalnoi prohramy zberezhennia ta vidnovlennia vodnykh resursiv u baseini Kuialnytskoho lymanu na 2012-2018rr. ).[ The approval of the Regional Program for the Conservation and Restoration of Water Resources in the Basin of the Kuyalniki Estuary na 2012-2018rr ]. Retrieved from http://oblrada.odessa.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/587-VII.pdf [in Ukrainian]
14. Fizyko-khimichnyi instytut zakhystu navkolyshnoho seredovyshcha i liudyny, Ministerstvo osvity i nauky Ukrainy, & Natsionalna akademiia nauk Ukrainy. (2011). Kontseptsyia ustoichyvoho razvytyia terrytoryy Khadzhybeisko-Kuialnytskoi peresыpy, mezhlymania y prybrezhnoi zonы Kuialnytskoho lymana [ The concept of sustainable development of the territory of the Hadzhibeysko-Kuyalnytska ridge, inter-lyme and coastal zone of Kuyalnytsky estuary] [in Ukrainian].