AN IDEOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE FORMING THE MARKET LOGISTICS THEORY
Topicality. In the conditions of a developed market economy and the deepening of the specialization of business entities, the theory of logistics is more oriented towards enterprises, and not to markets, and needs some market reorientation. Under the pressure of market processes, scientists are trying to generalize the market logistics processes of goods through the introduction of such concepts as: "logistics system", transport, marketing logistics. Further analysis of the theory of logistics requires attention to the main element of the market - the product, given that all economic actors in a market economy operate in a market environment, that is within the relevant commodity markets. That is, any business entity belongs to a certain commodity market ie it operates within a defined commodity market. Note that the product is precisely the element that determines the market - the commodity market. Consequently, the realization of the functions of the commodity movement combines the respective economic entities among themselves into the logistic chain of the commodity market. The logistic chain is a clearly defined route of a commodity wheel with logistic transitions, in which there are changes in the nature of the flow of goods, as well as changes in ownership.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of this article is to develop approaches to the formation of the theory of market logistics on the reproductive principle.
Research results. Development of proposals for the formation of the theory of market logistics on the reproductive principle. The definition of the category "market logistics" is given, the principles on which effective logistic chains of commodity markets should be organized and their reproductive processes must be formed.
Conclusions. Construction of an effective reproduction market logistics is also provided by the minimum costs associated with the flow of material flow from the supplier to the consumer at the minimum possible date.
However, the real process of movement of goods in the market is associated with the appearance on its way of some obstacles (barriers), or points of logistical gaps, which, on the one hand, leads to increased opium and increased costs for overcoming it, and on the other hand, to forced warehousing (delay) when there is a lack of bandwidth of the market chain links. Therefore, the task of the next research of market logistics is to determine ways to overcome these obstacles or gap, which impair the ideal conditions for the movement of material flows, channels of commodity movement as a deviation from a single straight line.
2. Krykavskyy, YE. V. (2004). Lohistyka [Fundamentals of Theory: Textbook]. L., Vat. Na. University Lviv Polytechnic [in Ukrainian].
3. Lysyuk, V.M. & Tarakanov, M.L. (2010). Lohistychnyy faktor vidtvoryuval noyi funktsiyi vyrobnychykh sektoriv tovarnykh rynkiv [Logistic factor of reproduction function of production sectors of commodity markets]. Bulletin of Social and Economic Research, 39. Odessa, ODEU, 98-102 [in Ukrainian].
4. Oklander, M.A. (2008). Lohistyka: pidruchnyk [Logistics: a textbook]. K., Center for Educational Literature [in Ukrainian].
5. Ekonomicheskaya entsiklopediya, (2000). [Economic Encyclopedia: In 3 t.] S.V. Mocharyn (ed.) And others. K., Izd-o center "Akademiya", 864 [in Russian].
6. Tarakanov, M.L., Topalova, I.A. & Makovyeyev, A.P. (2018). Skladovi tovarorukhu plodoovochevoyi produktsiyi: problemy ta instrumenty yikh usunennya [Ingredients of commodity rotund of fruit and vegetable production: problems and tools for their elimination]. Odessa, IREPR NAS of Ukraine, 66, 190-196 [in Ukrainian].
7. Lysyuk, V.M., Nikishynа, O.V. & Zarudna, O.P. Intehratsiyni mekhanizmy v tovarnykh rynkakh: kontseptualna sutnist ta praktychna diya [Integration Mechanisms in Commodity Markets: Conceptual Essence and Practical Action]. Economic Innovations: Coll. Sciences works. Odessa, 63, pp.155-164 [in Ukrainian].
8. Tarakanov, N.L. (2013). Regional'nyye logisticheskiye sistemy: problemy formirovaniya i razvitiya: monografiya [Regional logistics systems: problems of formation and development: monograph]. NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Prob. market and econ.-eco. research. Odessa [in Russian].
9. Burkynskyy, B.V. & Lysyuk, V.M. (2018). Lohistyka tovarnoho rynku : monohrafiya [Logistics of the commodity market: monograph]. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Science and Technology. market and econ.-eco. Research. Odessa, Ipride NASU [in Ukrainian].
10. Lysyuk, V.M. (2011). Vosproizvodstvennaya funktsiya tovarnykh rynkov [Reproductive function of commodity markets]. Odessa: Institute for Market and Economic and Environmental Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Russian].
11. Lysyuk, V.M. (2015). Teoretyko-sutnisnyy analiz ekonomichnoyi intehratsiyi, yak ekonomichnoho protsesu [Theoretical-Essential Analysis of Economic Integration as an Economic Process]. NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Market Problems and Economics and Environmental Research. Odessa, IPREED NAN Ukraine, 59, pp.194-201 [in Ukrainian].
12. Nikishyna, O.V. (2014). Mekhanizmy rehulyuvannya intehrovanoho zernovoho rynku: monohrafiya [Mechanisms of regulation of the integrated grain market: monograph]. Odessa, IREPR NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].