ESTIMATION ECONOMIC AND INSTITUTIONAL FACTORS IN THE CONTEXT OF BALANCED AND INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES UKRAINE
Topicality. One of the main tasks balanced development industrial enterprises and acceleration of innovative development Ukraine is the transition to an economy based on the productive use of new knowledge. Knowledge itself is a factor in post-industrial development and is an inexhaustible public good, which increases in the process of its use. In such conditions, the creation of proper general economic and institutional factors for the free movement of knowledge, the introduction of information and communication technologies, the effective transformation of new knowledge into new technologies, products and services are very important.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to study and assess economic and institutional factors in the context of balanced and innovative development Ukrainian industrial enterprises.
Research results. The article deals with the main economic and institutional factors of the environment of industrial enterprises in Ukraine. The complex socio-economic situation in the country is revealed, which causes a shortage of financial resources at the disposal of the Government of Ukraine and regional authorities, and which significantly complicates the process of financial support for innovation development by the state. The possibilities of the country for the formation of a "knowledge economy" are revealed. The main directions of improvement of the general economic and institutional environment for the purpose of balanced and innovative development industrial enterprises.
Conclusions. The results of the analysis and assessment of the general economic and institutional prerequisites of balanced and innovative development of industrial enterprises indicate the proper level of all two components of the general economic environment - "freedom of trade" and "fiscal freedom". But unlike them, low-value components such as "state expenditures", "freedom of investment", "financial freedom". Ukraine has extremely low rates of freedom from corruption. As to security and property rights, at the moment, the worst situation is with regard to intellectual property protection and the independence of the judiciary. From the above it can be concluded that the financial system of our country is weak, and its banking and financial sector are not functioning effectively, which in turn does not contribute to the formation of such a general economic environment and institutional, which would financially and lawfully stimulate a balanced and, in particular, innovative technological development entrepreneurship.
2. Dughinecj, Gh.V. Formuvannya ekonomiky znan v umovakh hlobalnykh naukovo-tekhnolohichnykh transformatsiy [Formation of knowledge economy in the conditions of global scientific and technological transformation]. Ekonomichnyj prostir.,86,.11 [in Ukrainian].
3. World Bank. Retrieved from : http://web.worldbank.org/archive/website01030
4. The Heritage Foundation 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE Washington, 2017 Retrieved from: http://www.heritage.org/index/download [in English].
5. Ekonomichnyy dyskusiynyy klubu: Riven ʹ ekonomichnoyi svobody Ukrayiny. [Economic Discussion Club: The level of economic freedom of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://edclub.com.ua [in Ukrainian].
6. The Global Competitiveness Index 2016-2017. Retrieved from: http://widgets.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2017 [in English].
7. Rozporyadzhennya KMU vid 1 chervnya 2016r. № 402-r «Pro skhvalennya Kontseptsiyi reformuvannya derzhavnoyi systemy pravovoyi okhorony intelektualnoyi vlasnosti v Ukrayini» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Concept of Reforming the State System of Legal Protection of Intellectual Property in Ukraine]"No. 402-p . (2016, June 1) Retrieved from: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/402-2016-р [in Ukrainian].
8. Avihdora, Н. & Kapitsy, Yu. (Eds.). (2011). Zakonodavche rehuliuvannia innovatsiinoi diialnosti v Yevropeiskomu Soiuzi ta derzhavakh – chlenakh YeS [Legislative regulation of innovation activity in the European Union and EU member states lity]. Kyiv. Feniks. [in Ukrainian].
9. Ukrainian Society for Economic Freedoms. Retrieved from: http://www.ueff.org [in Ukrainian].
10. Natsнonal'na komнsнya, shcho zdнysnyuк derzhavne regulyuvannya u sferн zv’yazku ta нnformatizatsнн [National Commission, which carries out state regulation in the field of communication and informatization]. Retrieved from: http://nkrzi.gov.ua/index.php?r=site/index&pg=138&language=uk [in Ukrainian].