MAIN TENDENCIES AND POSSIBILITIES OF CHANGE OF EXPORT SPECIALIZATION OF RUSSIA
Topicality. The relevance of change of export specialization of Russia has paramount character. Methodical approaches to an economic assessment of recreational resources of the region are considered (rent, expensive, standard, etc.), their critical evaluation is given, and expediency of application of a complex method of an assessment is proved. It consists in group of all existing methods and allocations of indicators of efficiency by each group of methods. The system of calculation of an integrated (complex) indicator of an economic assessment of recreational resources is given.
Aim and tasks. For stimulation of agrotourist activity in the Russian Federation we conducted researches on measurement of agrotourist capacity of the economic region of Russia united in the North-South program for a long time. Tasks of identification of agrotourist capacity of regions at respect for the principles of territorial division of labor were set, and according to rationalization of placement and specialization of branches.
Research results. Import substitution of food opens ample opportunities for entrance tourism which is a peculiar form of export of food production and tourist's services. It especially is important that organic production often is perishable (hot bread, pair milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, etc.). From this it follows that tendencies of small farms in the village (LE, K(F)H, SPK, etc.) on reception of foreign tourists have the prospects. The interests of the tourists wishing to get acquainted with the multinational culture of Russia features of national crafts and crafts, dream natural places are many-dimensional complemented with consumer goods in the form of organic production.
As a result of carried out researches it has turned out that indicators on tourism and agrotourism have coincided. The economic sense is quite explainable here. In the future prospect, it is expedient to transfer all internal and entrance tourism to agrotourism or tourism of rural territories, there is an insignificant part of a tourist's product in the large cities of regional value. Agrotourism on the international standards includes the small and average cities, reflecting all means of placement, natural and cultural and historical potential.
Conclusions. As a result of a research, it is possible to draw a conclusion that today the scheme of the movement of financial resources - from tourist to the agricultural enterprises is of particular importance. The calculations which are carried out according to this scheme allow to define for three-year term limits of multiplicative stability of agrotourist production, components 5,9 and 11,7 trillion rubles.
2. Orishev A.B. (2017) Daily occurrence history: agrarian tourism in Russia and abroad (since antiquity up to now)//History: facts and symbols. No. 4 (13). pp. 112-120 [in Russian].
3. Lviv D.S. (2004) Vernut to the people rent. A reserve for the poor. M.: Eksmo, Algorithm [in Russian].
4. Kozyrev V. M. (2001) Tourist rent: Studies. grant. M.: Finance and statistics[in Russian].
5. Zdorov A.B., Adukov R.H., Adukova A.N. at all. (2016) Assessment of effective management of rural development: problems of the theory and methodology monograph. M.: VNIOPTUSH [in Russian].
6. Zdorov M.A. (2015) Agrotourist market: formation of an optimum environment of M.: MGIIT[in Russian].
7. Zdorov M.A. (2018) Sochi Journal of Economy. № 1 . pp. 72-78. [in Russian].
8. Zdorov M.A., Abryandina V.V. (2014) Conceptual models of agrotourist integration in Russia. Ekonomika selskogo hozyaystva Rossii. M.: ANO Ekonomika selskogo hozyaystva Rossii, No. 10, pp. 50-55. [in Russian].
9. Zdorov A.B., Zdorov M.A. (2010) A role and the place of agrarian tourism in development of rural territories of the Russian Federation. Economy, work, management in agriculture.M.: VNIIOPTUSH, No. 2 (3), pp. 57-59.
10. Zdorov A.B., Zdorov of M.A. Abryandin V.V. (2015) Problems and the prospects of development of agrarian tourism in the Russian Federation. Economy, work, management in agriculture//M.: VNIIOPTUSH, No. 3 (24), pp. 78-83 [in Russian].