GLOBALIZATION TRANSFORMATION OF INNOVATION COMPONENT IN A SYSTEM OF PRIORITIES IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
This article explores the nature and characteristics of the innovation economy, its place and role in the world economy. Considered the world experience of regulation of innovative development in the context of the challenges of global competition. Determined methodological basis for the formation of international competitive advantages of the country in the global innovation space. Proved that the innovative development of national economies under global transformations due to the necessity of forming a model of open economy, which would be competitive and innovative optimally combine the available internal resources of the economic system and the benefits of international cooperation in the field of innovation in the increasingly global competition. Proved that innovation in terms of one of the key factors in international competitiveness of national economies is their innovative capacity, which reflects the potential for the creation and use of modern innovative technologies. The efficiency of the national innovation system primarily depends on a complex system of interaction between enterprises that produce innovative products, research organizations to develop and help implement into production new products and technologies, which allows to optimize the use of available resources innovation and create effective innovative environment that is catalyst for generating new innovative technologies.
Grounded conditions and factors of formation and development of innovative economy in Ukraine. A public policy measures that aim to transform the transformation of the national innovation system, the development of innovative potential and a favorable investment climate, innovative and innovation environment in Ukraine.
2. Lukynenko, D.G., & Poruchnyk, А.M. (2008). Globalna economika v XXI stolitiy: ludskiy vumir [Global economy of ХХ1 of century: human measuring: monograph] D.G. Lukynenko (Ed.). Кyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
3. Hotysheva, О.М. (2009). Strategicheskoe upravlenie innovatsiami v sovremennuh kompaniyah [The Strategic management by innovations in modern companies] Initsiativi XXI stolitiya – Initiatives of ХХ1 of century,4, 48-54 [in Russian].
4. Hickman, G., & Raia Ch. (2012). Incubating Innovation. Jurnal Biznes strategiy – Joumal of Business Strategy. 23, 3, 14-18.
5. Castells M. The Information Economy and the New International Division of Labor. The New Global Economy in the Information Age: Reflections on our Changing World. Carnoy M., Castells M., Cohen S., Cardoso F., eds. University Park, Pennsylvania State University Press, 1993, pp. 15-43.
6. Globalization of Innovation of and of R&D (2015). The Centennial Global Business Summit. Harvard Business School. Summit Report, 2-12.
7. The Global Enabling Trade Report 2015. Retrieved from: //www.weforvm.org/reports/global-enabling-trade-report-2015.
8. Shevchuk, О.B. (2014). Informatsiyna and tehnichna revolutsia i ii rol u rozvitku svitovoy economiki [Informatively-technical revolution and her role in development of world economy] Economika i prognozuvania – Economy and prognostication, 3, 139-152 [in Ukrainian].
9. Hayek, F.A. (1992). Pagubnay samonadeyanost: oshibki sotsializma [The Pernicious conceit: errors of socialism]. Мoskow: Ekonov [in Russian].
10. Frydmen, M. (1996). Kilkisna teoria groshey [The Quantitative theory of money]. Мoskow: Elf- press [in Russian].
11. Sizonenko, V.О. (2012). Mehanizmi aktivizatsii innovatsiynoy dialnosti integrovanih korporativnih struktur [Mechanisms of activation of innovative activity of the integrated corporate structures] Teoretichni i prikladni pitannia economiki – The Theoretical and applied questions of economy: Collection of scientific works. Vol. 27, 1, 43-50. Кiyv: VPTS the «Kyiv university» [in Ukrainian].
12. Porter, М. (2001). Konkurencia [Competition]: trudged. with eng – Мoskow of Publ. House-William [in Russian].