STRATEGIC PLANNING AT THE LEVEL OF VOLUNTARY AMALGAMATED TERRITORIAL COMMUNITIES
The article deals with strategic planning features at the level of voluntarily amalgamated territorial communities in Ukraine. It identifies the major problems of low effectiveness of forecast and program documents drafting in which there are goals and priorities of socio-economic development of voluntarily amalgamated territorial communities. Among them there are lack of knowledge concerning formation an effective system of amalgamated territorial communities governance, shortage or even lack an experience in developing strategies and plans of socio-economic development of voluntarily amalgamated territorial communities, lack of project ideas that would serve as a basis for such programs documents, lack of managers and community assets which would develop project proposals and so on. It is noted that the state acts as an arbitrator of socio-economic development of amalgamated territorial communities and as motivator for local development. Motivation is realized through introduction of a number of instruments stimulate socio-economic development of amalgamated territorial communities. The possibilities of such kind of state supporting the voluntarily amalgamated territorial communities as financial supporting are determined. The opportunity to use financial support in the form of subventions for the formation and development of amalgamated territorial communities’ infrastructure directly depends on the success of strategic planning. The link between the success of local economic growth intensification and strategy action plan developing are noted. The proposals to improve a methodology of developing voluntary amalgamated territorial community’s strategy and plan within the context of forming a strategic action plan are formed. In general this stage consists of ideas generation by all stakeholders through different communication tools, involving of qualified experts, consultants into the process of selection the major ones and their grouping within the operational objective.
2. Serohin, S. M. Sharov, Yu. P., Borodin, Ye. I., Honcharuk N. T. et al. (2016). Upravlinnia stratehichnym rozvytkom obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad: innovatsiini pidkhody ta instrument [Management of strategic development of joint territorial communities: innovative approaches and tools]. Dnipropetrovsk [in Ukrainian].
3. Tkachuk, A.F. Kashevskyi, V. & Mavko, P. (2016). Strategichne planuvannja u gromadi [Strategic planning in the community]. Kiyv [in Ukrainian].
4. Kostoviat, H. I. (2016). Sotsialno-ekonomichnyi rozvytok krainy v umovakh detsentralizatsii [Socio-economic development under decentralization]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu – Scientific Bulletin of the Uzhgorod University, 1 (47), 95-98 [in Ukrainian].
5. Perelik obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad [List of territorial communities united]. Sait Ministerstva rehionalnoho rozvytku Ukrainy – Site of Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.minregion.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/OTG-413-stanom-na-10-05-17.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Obiednannia hromad [Communities Association]. Sait Detsentralizatsiia vlady – Site of Decentralization of power. Retrieved from: http://decentralization.gov.ua/region/item/id/14 [in Ukrainian].
7. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro dobrovilne obiednannia terytorialnykh hromad» [The Law of Ukraine “On the voluntary union of territorial communities”] (05.02.2015). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/157-19 [in Ukrainian].
8. Monitoring the statuses of usage of state Regional Development Fund as of 01.01.2017. Retrieved from http://dfrr.minregion.gov.ua/monitoring-vikoristannya-koshtiv-derzhavnogo-fondu-regionalnogo-rozvitku-za-2016-rik [in Ukrainian].