RESEARCH OF THE CAGE REMOTE STRUCTURE INFLUENCE ON THE LEVEL OF UKRAINE'S INVOLVEMENT TO THE GLOBAL MARKET
The influence of cultural, administrative, geographic and economic (CAGE) components of Ukraine on its attraction to the world market is investigated. The peculiarities of Ukraine's foreign trade due to the combination of the geographical proximity of the main parties to foreign trade, the cultural peculiarities of interaction between contractors, administrative factors in the implementation of export operations and the impact of economic distances between countries are determined. CAGE factors which influence on the level of Ukraine's involvement to the global market are considered. Great influence of geographic, cultural, administrative and economic factors on development of foreign trade are proved.
2. Ghemawat, P. (2001). Distance still matters: the hard reality of global extension, Harvard Business Review Press, September 2001.
3. Ghemawat, P. (2013). Differences and the CAGE Distance Framework, Globalization Note Series. Available at: University of Navarra, IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain. Retrieved from http://www.ghemawat.com/management/files/AcademicResources/
4. Yakubchyk, O.S. (2014). Stratehii kross-kordonnykh vidminnostei TNK [Differentiation crossborder strategies of MNC]. Ekonomichnyi forum - Economic forum, 3, 61-68. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecfor_2014_3_12 [in Ukrainian]
5. Nasadiuk, I.B. (2012). Hravitatsiina model mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn Ukrainy [Gravitational model of international economic relations of Ukraine]. Visnyk sotsialno-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen - Bulletin of socio-economic research, 1, 94-99. [in Ukrainian]
6. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy State Statistics Service of Ukraine Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
7. What about Ukraine? (2012) Retrieved from https://geert-hofstede.com/ukraine.html
8. Pylypenko, A.N. Lytvynenko, N.I. (2015). Ukrainskaya mentalnost v koordinatakh issledovatelskoy programmy G. Khofsteda [Ukrainian mentality in the coordinates of G. Hofstede's research program]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho hirnychoho universytetu - Economic Bulletin of the National Mining University, 2. 9-19. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/evngu_2015_2_3 [in Russian]
9. Doing Business 2016 (2016) Retrieved from http://www.doingbusiness.org/~/media/GIAWB/Doing%20Business/
10. The Inclusive Growth and Development Report (2017) Retrieved from http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Forum_IncGrwth_2017.pdf