STRATEGIC IMPERATIVE OF INSTITUTIONAL REGULATION OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
The article is devoted to substantiation of strategic directions and formation mechanisms of institutional regulation and support the innovation development of industry enterprises. The purpose of the article is to create a mechanism for the development of innovation activities of industrial enterprises. Theoretically grounded directions of improvement of organizational and economic mechanism of innovation in the industry. Proposed the system of measures the formation and implementation of the program of innovative development of industry. Stages of actions to enhance the innovation activity of an industrial enterprise are as follows: assessment of the preconditions for making a decision on the strategy of innovation development; Causal analysis of economic activity of enterprises, identification of sources of innovative development; Making a decision on the possibility and feasibility of implementing innovative projects (assessment of external and internal conditions); Definition of purpose, mission, objects of innovative development; Development of the program of innovation and investment development of industrial enterprises; Implementation, coordination and control of the strategy of innovation development. The main criteria for selecting innovative projects should be: novelty and perspective of solutions; compliance with the priorities of the industrial development program; readiness of the project and the production structure for novelty; market criteria that characterize the project's compliance with market needs, product readiness and consumers at the time of project implementation; production criteria characterizing the technical condition and level of personnel training, quality and quantity of necessary raw materials, materials and energy carriers; financial criteria reflecting the size of the investment, expected cash flow, financial risk; specific criteria specific to the particular applicant (applicant) for innovation. The value of each criterion is determined by the specifics of the applicant's production activities and the state of the economy of the country.
2. Gaman, N. (2004). Gosudarstvennaya podderzhka finansirovaniya innovatsiy [State support for financing innovation]. Ekonomika Ukrainyi, 8, 44-49. [in Russian].
3. Grishin, I. (1996). Razvitie regionalnoy innovatsionnoy deyatelnosti [The development of regional innovation activity]. Ekonomika Ukrainyi, 3, 58-64. [in Russian].
4. Grishova, I.Yu. & Gnateva, T. M. (2012). Problemi formuvannya innovatsiynoyi sistemi Ukrayini [Problems of formulating the innovation system of Ukraine]. Innovatsiyna ekonomika, 12, 54-62. [in Ukrainian].
5. Grishova, I.Yu., Zamlinskiy, V.A.& Kuzhel, V.V. (2013). Derzhavna pIdtrimka regIonalnih program InnovatsIynogo rozvitku [State support of regional innovation development programs]. Ekonomika: realiyi chasu, 2, 201-206. [in Ukrainian].
6. Zyatkovska, L.I. (2001). Innovatssyns tehnologsyi – vazhliviy faktor promislovogo virobnitstva [Innovative technology - an important factor in industrial production]. Finansi Ukrayini, 11, 62-65. [in Ukrainian].
7. Lyisyuk, V.M., Isachenko, D.A.& Zaharenko, V.I. (2000). Regulirovanie ekonomiki perehodnogo perioda [Regulation of the economy of the transition period]. Odessa: IPREEI NAN Ukrainyi. [in Russian].
8. Matyushenko, I.& Fedorenko, E. (2002). Problemyi innovatsionnogo razvitiya Ukrainyi na sovremennom etape [Problems of innovative development of Ukraine at the present stage]. Ekonomika, finansyi, pravo, 3, 11-12. [in Russian].
9. Ruban V., Chubukova, O. & Nekrasov, V. (2003). Innovatsionnaya model strategicheskogo razvitiya Ukrainyi: metodologiya i opyit [Innovative model of strategic development of Ukraine: methodology and experience]. Ekonomika Ukrainyi, 6, 14-19. [in Russian].
10. Sharko, M.V. (2003). Initsiirovanie innovatsionnyih protsessov razvitiya promyishlennosti Ukrainyi [Initiation of innovative processes of industrial development in Ukraine]. Aktualnyie problemyi ekonomiki, 10(28), 149-157. in Russian].