METHODOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS FOR BUILDING A MODEL OF COORDINATION FLOWS OF SYNERGY EFFECT FROM INTERACTIONS BETWEEN SUBJECTS OF THE MARKET OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Topicality. Transformational changes in the era of building an intelligent society - Society 5.0, the emergence of "digital capitalism" in the world and the course taken by Ukraine towards digitalization in aggregate lead to a new organizational practice of entrepreneurship and economic management, where innovations in the field of science and technology will play a leading role in ensuring balanced economic development and solving social problems. The above has led to the intensification of activities related to the processing and dissemination of information in management structures, which has become an important area of work in economic research in Ukraine. This explains the need to take into account in practice the informational relationships between the subjects of management structures in the context of the digitalization of the Ukrainian economy and the coordination of their actions.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to develop and substantiate the methodological foundations for constructing a model of coordination flows of synergistic effect from interaction between the subjects of the market of innovative technologies.
Research results. The component base of construction of model of coordination streams of synergetic effect from interaction between subjects of the market of innovative technologies on the basis of economic synergetics and the theory of "soft" modeling on the following components is offered and substantiated; conceptual and categorical apparatus of modeling; conceptual approach to building a model of coordination flows to calculate the synergetic effect of the interaction between the subjects of the market of innovative technologies; elements of information interaction of participants of managerial relations; organizational and hierarchical structure of the model of coordination flows to calculate the synergetic effect of the interaction between the subjects of the market of innovative technologies.
Conclusion. The model of coordination flows to calculate the synergetic effect of the interaction between the subjects of the market of innovative technologies is a three-tier management system, which has the main characteristics of multidimensional hierarchical systems. The range of information change varies from "0" to "1" and allows the selection of the information base to use the method of integrated assessment and expert observation. The main result of the decision according to this model is to obtain sufficient (optimal) quantity and quality of information by each management entity in the market of innovative technologies, which allows to formulate a general quasi-optimal solution facing the market of innovative technologies of Ukraine.This model is universal and can be used to analyze any information flows, as well as it is advisable to use in the construction of hybrid models of decision-making in the management of the processes of the market of innovative technologies.
2. Zvieriakov, M.I. (2020). Ekonomichnyi rozvytok v epokhu stanovlennia «tsyfrovoho kapitalizmu» [Economic development in the era of "digital capitalism"]. Ekonomika Ukrainy - Ukraine economy, № 8 (705), 3-21. S.4. DOI : https://doi.org/10.15407/economyukr.2020.08.003 [in Ukrainian].
3. European Commission Communication from the commission Europe 2020. A strategy for smart, sustainable fnd inclusive growth. COM (2010) 2020 Brussels: European Commussion, 2010. [in English].
4. Lem, S. (1968). Summa tehnologij [The sum of technologies]. M.: Mir [in Ukrainian].
5. Kononjuk, A.E. (2011). Informaciologija. Obshhaja teorija informacii. [Informationology. General information theory]. K.: Osvita Ukrainy Retrieved from http://ecat.diit.edu.ua/ft/Informationology1.pdf [in Russian].
6. Khrystianovskyi, V.V., & Shcherbina, V.P. (2020). Dynamichna model informatsiinoi vzaiemodii mizh subiektamy systemy upravlinnia promyslovym pidpryiemstvom [Dynamic model of information interaction between the subjects of the industrial enterprise management system] Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu - Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University, 3, P. 179-183 Retrieved from: http://journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/?p=944 [in Ukrainian].
7. Khrystianovskyi, V.V., & Shcherbina, V.P. (2019). Model koordynatsii informatsiinykh potokiv dlia rozrakhunku komandnoho efektu upravlinskoi struktury [Model of coordination of information flows to calculate the command effect of the management structure] Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu - Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University, 3, P. 212-216 Retrieved from: http://journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/?p=2920 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kotenko, S.V., & Kasianova, V.A., & Shamin M.V. (2021). Zbilshennia efektyvnosti multymodalnykh perevezen za alternatyvnoho vykorystannia riznykh vydiv transportu [Increasing the efficiency of multimodal transportation with the alternative use of different modes of transport]. Ekonomichni innovatsii - Economic innovations, T.23, 2 (79), P. 96-104 Retriever from: http://surl.li/abqup [in English].
9. Rubel, O.S., & Ahaiev, A., & Zhykhareva, A.A. Instytutsiino-kohnytyvni ta neliniini naukovi zasady innovatsiinoi «SMART» spetsializatsii more hospodarskoho kompleksu [Institutional-cognitive and nonlinear scientific principles of innovative "SMART" specialization of the sea economic complex]. Ekonomichni innovatsii - Economic innovations, T.23, 2 (79), P. 140-150 Retrieved from: http://surl.li/abqup [in Ukrainian].
10. Hryshchenko, I.V., & Prokopenko, O.V. (2020). Destabilizuiuchyi vplyv pomylkovykh ta nesvoiechasnykh upravlinskykh rishen na rozvytok pidpryiemnytstva v Ukraini [Destabilizing impact of erroneous and untimely management decisions on the development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine]. Ekonomichni innovatsii - Economic innovations, T.22, 3 (76), P. 39-52 Retrieved from: http://surl.li/abqug [in English].
11. Haken, G. (1980). Sinergetika [Synergetics]. M.: Mir [in Russian].
12. Butenko, A.I., & Shlafman, N.L., & Umanets, T.V. ta in. Teoretychni zasady formuvannia rynku innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii [Theoretical bases of formation of the market of innovative technologies]. Odesa: IPREED NANU, 130s., P. 74 [in Ukrainian].
13. Derevjashko, V.V. (2010). Vlijanie faktora starenija informacii na ee cennost' dlja organizacii [Influence of the aging factor of information on its value to the organization]. Rostov-na-Donu: Rostovskij gosudarstvennyj jekonomicheskij unіversitet Retrieved from: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/2011/08/10/1267432141/83.pdf [in Russian].
14. Umanets, T.V., & Topalova, I.A., & Shatalova, L.S. (2021). Metodychnyi pidkhid do otsiniuvannia vplyvu faktoriv vnutrishnoho seredovyshcha na rozvytok rehionalnoho rynku innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii Ukrainy [Methodical approach to assessing the impact of internal environmental factors on the development of the regional market of innovative technologies in Ukraine]. Svidotstvo pro reiestratsiiu avtorskoho prava na tvir - Certificate of registration of copyright to the work, № 105138 [in Ukrainian].