METHODICAL ASPECTS OF THE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF INVESTMENT AND INNOVATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF ECOLOGICALLY SAFE LAND USE
Topicality. Problems of land relations regulation have become especially relevant in recent times, when the land and resource sphere has undergone large-scale changes. The measures and tools for the implementation of strategic directions of management of investment and innovation activities of ecologically safe land use, improvement of methodological support of the system of land relations regulation are especially resonant. There is a need to form a new system of regulation of land relations, related not only to the development of the land market, but also taking into account the dominants of sustainable development and socio-ecological and economic aspects of society. In this context, the methodology and practice of strategizing in the system of ecologically safe land use will become especially important.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the study is to form methodical apects for strategic management of investment and innovation activities in the field of environmentally friendly nature management based on the analysis of world experience.
Research tasks: research of modern approaches to strategic management of ecologically safe land use; formation of typology and model of ecologically safe land use as an object of strategic management of investment and innovation policy at macro- and meso-levels; research of the best world practices in the field of ecologically safe land use; formation of categorical-conceptual basis and system of strategic management; analysis of methodological approaches to the process of strategy and planning in the investment and innovation sphere of ecologically safe land use; formation of the author's methodological approach to strategic management of investment and innovation activities in the field of environmentally safe land use.
Research results. Recommendations on the directions of development of the Strategic Management of Investment and Innovation Activities in the Field of Ecologically Safe Land Use and the solution of the issue of management of investment flows of land use are given. The scheme of the system of strategic management in the field of ecologically safe land use is developed taking into account the importance of synergetic development of innovative and investment aspects of the sphere of ecologically safe land use. A logical-structural scheme of strategizing the sphere of ecologically safe land use has been developed on the basis of the formed principles of scientific support of strategizing the sphere of ecologically safe land use. The scheme of methodical approach to strategic management of investment and innovation activity in the field of ecologically safe land use on the basis of foresight methodology in the field of ecologically safe land use by means of indicators of SMART-method on the basis of Quintuple Helix (5 helix) is presented. It is recommended to create an information and communication tool and a platform for land relations entities for external and internal supervision and control over the state of the environment; systematization of data and correlation with research data of research institutions and territorial bodies for regulation of land relations.
Conclusion. High-tech development of the modern world and its new opportunities opened by scientific and technical achievements and the development of information networks that allow immediate information, wide availability of modern technologies and changing the role of human resources increase the need for greater efficiency and economic efficiency. This encourages the transition to an innovation-oriented path and the importance of building its environmentally friendly model of strategic management. This decision largely depends on the extent to which the implemented innovations are provided with the necessary amount of investment resources. The reorientation of the economic system to innovation requires the involvement of the necessary amounts of both external and internal investment, different in type and form. In the current transformation of the world and domestic society on the greening of the economy at the macro, meso and micro levels, the development of theoretical and methodological approaches and principles for strategic management of investment and innovation land use policy will be of particular importance. At the same time, it should be noted that innovation and investment processes in the field of nature management should be considered comprehensively, based on logically selected and economically sound performance indicators of the entity, with due regard for synergies. The innovation and investment components of economic spheres are characterized by an objective relationship.
2. Pro Osnovni zasady (stratehiiu) derzhavnoi ekolohichnoi polityky Ukrainy na period do 2030 roku: [On the Basic Principles (Strategy) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030]. (February 28, 2019). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy – Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine dated April 19, 2019. 2019, № 16, p. 8, Article 70 [in Ukrainian].
3. Pro zatverdzhennia Derzhavnoi stratehii rehionalnoho rozvytku na 2021-2027 roky [On approval of the State Strategy for Regional Development for 2021-2027]. (August 5, 2020) № 695. Ofitsiinyi visnyk Ukrainy – Official Gazette of Ukraine of August 28, 2020. 2020, № 67, p. 315, Article 2155, Act Code 100460/2020 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kustrich, L.O. (2018). Stratehichne upravlinnia resursnym potentsialom ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Strategic management of resource potential of agrarian enterprises: theory, methodology, practice]: monograph. Uman: Sochinsky M.M. [ed.] [in Ukrainian].
5. Mykhailov, М.S (2018). Stratehichne upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom rehionu v umovakh permanentnykh kryzovykh yavyshch [Strategic management of innovative development of the region in the conditions of permanent crisis phenomena]: Extended abstract of candidates thesis.. Odessa: Odessa. nat. acad. food. technologies [in Ukrainian].
6. Petrenko, N.O. (2018). Stratehichne upravlinnia ekonomichnym rozvytkom ahrarnoho sektoru rehioniv Ukrainy: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Strategic management of economic development of agrarian sector of regions of Ukraine: theory, methodology, practice]: monograph. Uman: Sochinsky M.M. [ed.] [in Ukrainian].
7. Stashenko, V.Yu., Stashenko, V.Iu. (2016). Stratehichne upravlinnia zemelnymy resursamy na rehionalnomu rivni [Strategic management of land resources at the regional level]: Extended abstract of candidates thesis. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
8. Chukhray, N.I., Prosovich, O.P. (2015). Stratehichne upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom pidpryiemstva [Strategic management of innovative development of the enterprise]. Lviv: Lviv Publishing House [in Ukrainian].
9. Avanesova N.E., Marchenko O.V. (2015) Stratehichne upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom ta suchanym mistom: teoretyko-metodychni zasady [Strategic management of the enterprise and the modern city: theoretical and methodical principles]: monograph. Kharkiv: Generous estate plus [in Ukrainian].
10. Tyshchenko O.M., Khmil T.M., Vasylyk S.K., Chechetova-Terashvili T.M., Revenko O.V. (2009). Stratehichne upravlinnia [Strategic management]: a textbook. Kharkiv: INZHEK [in Ukrainian].
11. Haman, M.V., Datsy, О.І., Koretsky, M.Kh., Datsiy, N.V., Dragan, I.O., & Dragan, I.V. (2008). Stratehichne upravlinnia innovatsiinoiu diialnistiu yak osnova ekonomichnoi bezpeky natsionalnoi ekonomiky [Stratehichne upravlinnia innovatsiynoiu diialʹnistiu iak osnova ekonomichnoyi bezpeky natsionalʹnoyi ekonomiky]: Donetsk: South-East, Ltd. [in Ukrainian].
12. Stratehichne upravlinnia orhanizatsiinymy peretvorenniamy na promyslovykh pidpryiemstvakh [Strategic management of organizational transformations at industrial enterprises] (2005) / V.S. Ponomarenko [etc.]; head ed. V.S. Ponomarenko. Kharkiv: HNEU [in Ukrainian].
13. Kuzmin, V.M. (2012). Stratehichne upravlinnia rozvytkom terytorii [Strategic management of territorial development]: monograph; Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun V.P. [ed.] [in Ukrainian].
14. Pozniakova Oksana Olehivna (2012). Investytsiino-innovatsiina stratehiia molokopererobnoi haluzi [Investment and innovation strategy of the dairy industry]. Extended abstract of candidates thesis. Donetsk [in Ukrainian].
15. Bogach L.V. (2014). Osnovni polozhennia ta napriamy realizatsii stratehii ratsionalnoho zemlekorystuvannia v ahrarnykh umovakh [Basic provisions and directions of realization of strategy of rational land use in agrarian conditions]. Scientific Bulletin of NULES of Ukraine. Series: Economics, agricultural management, business. Vнp. 200. 24-32. [in Ukrainian].
16. Naukovi zasady rozrobky stratehii staloho rozvytku Ukrainy [Scientific bases of development of strategy of sustainable development of Ukraine]: monograph (2012). Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian].
17. Paladchenko, O.F., Molchanova, I.V. (2018). Suchasni pidkhody i metody provedennia prohnoznykh doslidzhen: svitovyi dosvid i mozhlyvist yoho vykorystannia v Ukraini [Modern approaches and methods of forecasting research: world experience and the possibility of its use in Ukraine] Science, technology, innovation. № 2 (6). 23-32. [in Ukrainian].
18. O. A. Yermakova and others (2005) Metodychnyi instrumentarii stratehuvannia innovatsiinoho rozvytku rehioniv na zasadakh hlokalizatsii ekonomichnykh protsesiv [Methodical tools for strategizing the innovative development of regions on the basis of glocalization of economic processes] Odessa: IPREED NASU [in Ukrainian].
19. Pro investytsiinu diialnist (September 18, 1991) № 1560-XII. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny – Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (November 19, 1991. 1991), № 47, Article 64 [in Ukrainian].
20. A farm to fork Strategy for a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system. (2020) Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. European Commission. Brussels [in English].
21. Campbell, D. F. J., Carayannis, E. G., & Rehman, S. S. (2015). Quadruple helix structures of quality of democracy in innovation systems: the USA, OECD countries, and EU member countries in global comparison. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 6 (3), 467-493. [in English].
22. Sviridova, O.V. (2016). Planuvannia v systemi derzhavnoho upravlinnia zemelnymy resursamy krainy [Planning in the system of state management of land resources of the country]. State and Regions. Public administration №4 (56). 73-77. [in Ukrainian].
23. Bulysheva, D.V., Andryeyeva, N.M. (2018). Ekolohizatsiia ekonomichnykh vidnosyn u systemi rekreatsiinoho zemlekorystuvannia miskykh ahlomeratsii: teoriia ta praktyka [Ecologization of economic relations in the system of recreational land use of urban agglomerations]: theory and practice: monograph. Odessa: IPREED NASU. [in Ukrainian].
24. Tiutiunnyk, G.O., Kupinets, L.Ye. (2020). Kontsentratsiia ekolohichno bezpechnykh silskohospodarskykh zemel: ekonomiko-orhanizatsiine zabezpechennia [Concentration of ecologically safe agricultural lands: economic and organizational support]: monograph. Odessa: IPREED NASU. [in Ukrainian].
25. Poriadok rozroblennia rehionalnykh stratehii rozvytku i planiv zakhodiv z yikh realizatsii, a takozh provedennia monitorynhu ta otsinky rezultatyvnosti realizatsii [Procedure for developing regional development strategies and action plans for their implementation, as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of implementation]. (November 11, 2015) № 932. Ofitsiynyi visnyk Ukrayiny – Official Gazette of Ukraine (November 27, 2015). 2015, № 92, p. 111, Article 3131, code of act 79471/2015 [in Ukrainian].
26. Ortega, A.R., McCann, P., Perianez-Forte, I., Cervantes, M., Larosse, J., & Sanchez, L. (2013). Innovation-driven growth in regions: the role of smart specialization. OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers; Vol. 12. Paris: OECD / ODCE. [in English].
27. Pro Derzhavnu sluzhbu Ukrainy z pytan heodezii, kartohrafii ta kadastru [On the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre]. (January 14, 2015). № 15. Ofitsiynyi visnyk Ukrayiny – Official Gazette of Ukraine (February 3, 2015). 2015, № 7, p. 79, Article 164, act code 75493/2015 [in Ukrainian].
28. Tikhonov, A.G., Grebeniuk, N.V., Tikhonenko, O.V., Fedorenko, V.P. (2002). Naukovi zasady staloho rozvytku zemlekorystuvannia: pryntsypy, indykatory, pokaznyky [Scientific principles of sustainable development of land use: principles, indicators, indicators]. Zemlevporiadkuvannia – Land management. №2. P. 13-21. [in Ukrainian].