PROBLEMS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF NONLINEARITY BY AN IDEOLOGIST INTO THE ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY (IN THE CONTEXT OF RESEARCH AND MANAGEMENT)
Topicality. In recent decades, the problem of methodological and ideological comprehension of the nonlinear ideologemes of cognition of complex developing processes formed in the physical, chemical and other natural sciences, in the context of their use in economic and environmental research in management practice, has been increasingly.The statement of this problem is conditioned by the established traditions of simplifications in the knowledge of real economic phenomena and processes. The consequence of the simplification in understanding the complexities of economic and other activities is the prevailing phenomenon of nonlinear thinking and linear perception of the surrounding world. Currently, the problem of nonlinear complexities of socio-economic and economic-ecological systems is extremely poorly developed.
Aim and tasks. The aim of this work is to discuss topical issues of the implementation of modern ideologemes of nonlinearity in the study of economic and environmental phenomena and processes, as well as in the systems of substantiating management decisions in the development of programs (projects) for territorial, sectoral and other development. The goal-setting system discussed in the work focuses on the solution of applied problems of the implementation of the ideology of nonlinearity in practice.
Research results. Implementation is considered as a category of the theory of nonlinear control, as a formal hypothetical-deductive system for organizing knowledge about the management of complex nonlinear economic and environmental processes in interrelation and interdependence. The principles of nonlinearity and nonlinear approach to the study and management of systems related to the greening of the economy have been formed.
The research results presented in the work are based on a comprehensive analysis of the formation of a new post-nonclassical stage in the development of modern science. The tendencies of radical changes in the foundations of science and the nature of scientific activity are taken into account. Special attention is paid to the increasing actualization of the formation of nonlinear research methods and scientific directions (synergetics, nonlinear dynamics, catastrophe theory, etc.), focused on the knowledge of complex nonlinear processes and the solution of strategic problems of nonlinear control.In the context of nonlinear paradigms, the author considers the search for new imperatives of economic science aimed at forming the conceptual foundations of a new scientific paradigm in economics and a new intellectual economy.
The work focuses on the need to develop the theory of nonlinear management of complex processes of social and economic development, including those related to the management of the greening of the economy. The applied problems of the implementation of nonlinear ideologemes in the economy and ecology are considered in the interests of the national security of Ukraine.
Conclusion.The presented results of theoretical and methodological comprehension of the modern problem of nonlinear world outlook are a certain basis for a new nonlinear approach to the study of complex processes and its implementation in the management of economic and environmental processes.
2. Galchinskiy, A. (2007). Ekonomicheskaya nauka: problemyi metodologicheskogo obnovleniya. [Economic science: problems of methodological renewal] Ekonomika Ukrainyi. №3. S. 4-12. [in Russian].
3. Geets, V.M. (2009). Suspilstvo, derzhava, ekonomika: fenomenologiya vzaemodiyi ta rozvitku. [Society, state, economy: phenomenology of interaction and development] Donetsk: IEP NANU, 2009. 640s. [in Ukrainian].
4. Gritsenko, A.A. (2021). Metodologiya doslidzhen transformatsiyi ekonomichnih funktsIy derzhavi v umovah globalizatsiyi. [Research methodology for the transformation of economic functions of the state in the context of globalization] Ekonomika Ukrayini, №7. S. 5-13 [in Ukrainian].
5. Sovremennyie problemyi haosa i nelineynosti: Per. s angl. /Simo K., Shensine A. i dr. [Modern problems of chaos and nonlinearity: Per. from English / Simo K., Shenzine A. et al.]. Izhevsk: In-t kompyuternyih issledovaniy, 2002. 304s. [in Russian].
6. Malinetskiy, G.G., Potapov, A.B. (2022). Sovrmeennye problemyi nelineynoy dinamiki. [Modern problems of nonlinear dynamics] M.: URSS, 360s. [in Russian].
7. Haken, G. (2003). Sinergetika kak most mezhdu estestvennyimi i sotsialnyimi naukami: Per. S angl. sinergeticheskaya paradigma. Chelovek i obschestvo v usloviyah nestabilnosti. [Haken G. Synergetics as a bridge between natural and social sciences: Per. From English. synergetic paradigm. Man and society under conditions of instability] M.: Progress-Traditsiya, S. 106-122. [in Russian]
8. Prigozhin, I.R. (2010). Konets opredelennosti. Vremya, haos i nove zakonyi prirodyi: Per. s fr. [Prigogine I.R. The end of certainty. Time, chaos and new laws of nature: Per. with fr.] Izhevsk: NITs «Regulyarnaya i haoticheskaya dinamika», 208s. [in Russian].
9. Knyazeva, E.N., Kurdyumov, S.P. (2011).Sinergetika: nelineynost vremeni i landshaftyi koevolyutsii [Synergetics: nonlinearity of time and landscapes of co-evolution] M.: KomKniga, 272s. [in Russian].
10. Stepanov, V. (2012). Problems of Nonlinearly of Socio-Economic-Ecological Systems.. [Problems of Nonlinearly of Socio-Economic-Ecological Systems]. Economic Innovations. №48. Р. 251-260 [in Englich].
11. Stepanov, V.N. (2015). Nelineynoe upravlenie sotsio-ekologo-ekonomicheskimi protsessami kak novoe nauchnoe napravlenie. [Nonlinear management of socio-ecological-economic processes as a new scientific direction]. Problemyi nauki. №11. S. 19-25. [in Russian].
12. Balatskiy, E. (2006). Ekonomicheskaya nauka: novyie vidyi sovremennosti. [Economic science: new types of modernity]. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnyie otnosheniya. №1. S. 61-67. [in Russian].
13. Zhuravleva, L.G. (2007). Teoriya novoy ekonomiki: nereshennyie problemyi [The theory of the new economy: unsolved problems]. Vestnik Rossiyskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta. №1.S. 69-78. [in Russian].
14. Kotlyarevskiy,Ya.V., Melnichenko, O.V., Ivanitska, O.M., Semenyuk, E.P., Knyazev, S.I. & Melnikov, O.V. (2020). Nova ekonomIka: evolyutsiya form ta metodologiyi doslidzhen [New economy: the evolution of forms and methodologies of research] Nauka Innov. t.16. №1. S. 16-32. [in Ukrainian].