MANAGEMENT ASPECTS OF ADAPTATION OF THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY TO CLIMATE CHANGE
Topicality. Climate change is one of the global challenges for humanity. It is formed over the decades and become more and more obvious, change the conditions of management and have a number of negative consequences for many areas of economic activity and, in particular, the agricultural sector of the economy. The global climate is the result of the interaction of factors of natural and man-made origin. If the former are objective in nature, the latter are due to the combined effects of global economic activity. Addressing climate anomalies has two global vectors: addressing the factors that accelerate climate change and developing adaptive measures to prevent the negative impact of these changes to ensure that land is protected from degradation, to maintain the financial capacity and resilience of businesses. The managerial aspect in the conditions of market, economic-ecological and information uncertainty acquires relevance for the maintenance and strengthening of competitive positions of land users. The problem of developing adaptation measures should be considered at the state, regional and local levels, which determines the direction of work.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the study is to develop effective management measures to adapt agribusiness to profitable farming in the new climate. Realization of the purpose has led to the decision of research tasks: to estimate tendencies of transformations of natural and climatic conditions of agricultural management; propose precautionary measures and management actions to ensure efficient management in the context of intensifying climate change in southern Ukraine.
Research results. According to the results of the analysis, the need for a comprehensive approach to solving the problem of adaptation of the agricultural sector to changes in natural conditions of agricultural production, based on the revival of irrigation in the zone of risky agriculture, which is the steppe zone and especially its southern part. The priority management actions at all levels of the management vertical are defined.
Conclusion. The problem of adaptation of the agricultural sector to climate change should be considered not only as a vector of increasing the production of export-oriented agricultural products, but as a way to preserve highly productive lands that have a high percentage of humus and degrade due to moisture deficit. Given that the field of land reclamation has felt all the effects of transformation processes, lost support from the state, and in some cases controllability, the very strategy of this area will determine the most rational scenario for its development. The main areas of search are the following vectors of possible solutions: right-establishing; institutional; technical and technological; organizational and managerial; innovation and investment; economic; informative; alternative. Modern challenges are not limited to solving the problem of irrigation at the expense of existing water supply sources. The whole world today is inventing ways to accumulate water for the needs of the agricultural sector, using local conditions and opportunities. Determining their list, feasibility of implementation, expected effect and scope is an important scientific problem that needs to be studied.
2. Roslynnytstvo Ukrainy [Crop production of Ukraine]. (2020). Kiev: Statistical collection. State Statistics Service of Ukraine.. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2020/zb/04/zb_rosl_2019.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Zemelnyi dovidnyk Ukrainy – 2020 [Developer of the directory - AgroPolit.com and Feodal.online (automated service for obtaining and monitoring information about land plots)]Land directory of Ukraine. (2020). Retrieved from: https: //agropolit.com/spetsproekty/705-zemelniy-dovidnik-ukrayini--baza-danih-pro-zemelniy-fond-krayini [in Ukrainian].
4. Eric E. Massey.(2012). Dosvid Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu v adaptatsii do zminy klimatu ta zastosuvannia yoho v Ukraini [The experience of the European Union in adapting to climate change and its application in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://www.osce.org/files/f/documents/a/9/93311.pdf
5. Zvit Rakhunkovoi palaty pro rezultaty audytu efektyvnosti vykorystannia biudzhetnykh koshtiv, vydilenykh na zakhyst vid shkidlyvoi dii vod ta rozvytok vodnoho hospodarstva na terytorii Odeskoi, Mykolaivskoi ta Khersonskoi oblastei, zatverdzhenyi rishenniam Rakhunkovoi palaty vid 15.05. 2018 roku № 12-4 [The report of the Accounting Chamber on the results of the audit of the effectiveness of the use of budget funds allocated for protection against harmful effects of water and water development in the Odessa, Mykolaiv and Kherson regions]. (2018). 12(4). Retrieved from: https://rp.gov.ua/upload-files/Activity/Collegium/2018/12-4_2018/Zvit_12-4_2018.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. ZU «Pro kontsesiiu» №155- IKh vid 3.10.2019 r. [Law of Ukraine About the concession №155-ІХ. (2019, October 3)]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/155-20#n646 [in Ukrainian].
7. Postanova KM Ukrainy vid 11 kvitnia 2011 r. № 384 «Deiaki pytannia orhanizatsii zdiisnennia derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 384. (2011, April 11)]. «Some issues of the organization of public-private partnership» Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/384-2011-%D0%BF#Text [in Ukrainian].
8. ZU «Pro derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo» № 2404-VI vid 1.06. 2010 r. [Law of Ukraine On public-private partnership № 2404-VI. (2010, June 1)]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17#Text [in Ukrainian].
9. Kontseptsiia formuvannia derzhavnoi systemy silskohospodarskoho doradnytstva. Skhvaleno rozporiadzhenniam KM Ukrainy vid 31.10. 2011 r. № 1098-r [Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1098-р. (2011, October, 31)]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1098-2011-%D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
10. Instruktsiia z orhanizatsii ta zdiisnennia monitorynhu zroshuvanykh ta osushuvanykh zemel. Zatverdzhena Nakazom Derzhavnoho komitetu Ukrainy po vodnomu hospodarstvu 16.04.2008 № 108. [Order of the State Committee of Ukraine for Water Management №108. (2008, April 16)].
11. Minimalnyi obrobitok gruntu. Zastosuvannia v orhanichnomu zemlerobstvi. [Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, Switzerland in the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian project «Development of the organic market in Ukraine» (2012-2016)]. Doslidnyi instytut orhanichnoho silskoho hospodarstva (FiBL, Shveitsariia) v ramkakh shveitsarsko-ukrainskoho proektu «Rozvytok orhanichnoho rynku v Ukraini» (2012-2016),. Kyiv. 2016. 20s Retrieved from: https://organicinfo.ua/wpcontent/ uploads/2019/10/FiBL_Minimal_tillage_ua.pdf
12. Khudoliy, V.Yu. & Ponomarenko, T.V. (2016). Upravlinski aspekty zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi stiikosti pidpryiemstv [Management aspects of ensuring the economic stability of enterprises]. Black Sea Economic Studie. Issue 12(1). 193-197. Retrieved from:: http: //bses.in.ua/uk/12-2016 [in Ukrainian].
13. Ivanyuta, S.P., Kolomiets, O.O., Malinovskaya, O.A. & Yakushenko, L.M. (2020). Zmina klimatu: naslidky ta zakhody adaptatsii: analit. dopovid [Climate change: consequences and adaptation measures: Аnalyte Report]. Kiev. : NISD [in Ukrainian].